Navy MR Cutoff:- Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Chef, Steward, and Hygienist, Class 10th passed and eligible candidates may apply before the last date of submission. Here we are going to share the full detail of the Navy MR Cutoff State Wise Know full detail of the State-wise cut-off.
Navy recruit for MR twice a year, so if you want to join Indian Navy MR then you will find two opportunities to clear the examination in a year. Eligible candidates may apply through the official website of the Indian navy. I have also written on the syllabus of Indian Navy MR and sample papers of Indian Navy MR. You can click on the link given below for the syllabus and sample paper.
Navy MR Cutoff State Wise is given in this table:-
|Name of State||Cut off Marks out of 50 Marks|
These are the Navy MR state-wise cut off. If we see an overall cut off then every student tries to score 40/50 marks so he will be on the safe side.
MR eligibility of Indian navy:-
- Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board state or central.
- There is no required percentage.
- Candidate must be born between 01/04/2001 to 30/09/2004
- Eligibility is the same for all three categories of MR.
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy MR:
|1.||General Knowledge||25||25||30 min|
|2.||Maths & Science||25||25|
- The Examination is divided into two parts. The first is Science and Mathematics. The second part is General Knowledge.
- The Question Paper is divided into four parts and each part consists of 25 Questions each.
- The Time Allotted is 30 Minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections.
- There are four alternatives to every question. That means as a penalty, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
Selection Process of Indian Navy MR:
- Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form successfully will face the Exam. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
- The eligible candidates may apply for this course based on educational qualification.
- The candidates will be short-listed, on higher education and percentage of marks.
- The results of the Written Exams are announced on the same day.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written test become eligible for physical and medical examinations.
- A candidate who qualifies in all stages will be short-listed depending upon the vacancies on All India Merit.
Candidates applying for more than one type of entry are required to submit separate applications. However, only one application form is to be filled for a particular entry. The choice of entry is to be clearly indicated on the application form. In an easy way, the selection procedure will be like:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standard
Download Previous year Question paper of Navy MR:
I have given a complete previous year’s paper on the Indian Navy MR Written Exam. All the candidates can easily download those papers and can prepare through those papers. I have given complete Links below. you can click on those links to download the Question paper. Navy MR Cutoff
- Indian Navy Previous Papers – Geography
- Navy MR/NMR Sample Papers – General Knowledge
- Navy MR/NMR Model Papers – Sports
- Indian Navy MR/NMR October 2018 Batch Solved Papers – Mathematics
- Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Old Papers – Science
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy MR Cutoff State Wise Know full detail of State-wise cut-off. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW