Indian Navy has uploaded the merit list for the Navy AA/SSR Feb 2022 Course. In this examination conducted by the Indian Navy, application forms were filled for about 2500 posts. The candidates who applied for these posts have appeared in these exams in December. The information about the merit list of all those candidates has been made available on the official website of the Indian Navy.
Those who have secured their place by performing well in the examination. You can check the Navy AA/SSR Feb 2022 Course Merit List by clicking on the link given below. If you have performed better in this exam then your name will appear on this list.
Top 10 Student name of Navy SSR Feb 2022 Course Merit List
|Application Number||Reg No.||Name||Parent’s Name|
|SSA222010004146||G3100005NL||Jamana Aditya||Jamana Srinivasarao|
|SSA222010007293||G3100009NL||Avagadda Hemanth Kumar||———-|
|SSA222010008184||G3100011NL||Srungarapu Nithin Kumar||Srungarapu Chandra Sekhar|
|SSA222010010789||G3100017NL||Chiranjeevi Lanka||Lanka Sattibabu|
|SSA222010012308||G3100022NL||Meesala Vasudevarao||Venkata Lakshmi|
|SSA222010012308||G3100029NL||Lachireddy Saibhardwaj||Lachireddy Ramarao|
|SSA222010016074||G3100033NL||Vengalaneni Sandeep||Vengalaneni Naidu|
|SSA222250016955||G3100037NL||Rahul Kumar Shaw||Rajendra Kumar Shaw|
Top 10 Student name of Navy AA Feb 2022 Course Merit List
|Application Number||Reg No.||Name||Parent’s Name|
|SSA222040130868||G1900334NL||Shantanu Kumar||Sanoj Kumar|
|SSA222130131850||G2900544NL||Kunal Kisan Asatkar||Kisan|
|SSA222240134285||G1700927NL||Shaurya Chaudhary||Harshpal Chaudhary|
|SSA222350106057||G2000107NL||Nikhil Kumar||Ramjee Rao|
|SSA222040134359||G1900346NL||Ankit Kumar||Barun Kumar Sharma|
|SSA222200140527||G2400349NL||Rohit Tak||Ramesh Chand Saini|
|SSA222240113151||G1700780NL||Vikas Kumar||Vinod Kumar|
|SSA222190142665||G1200149NL||Ritik Sambyal||Balbir Singh|
|SSA222200113935||G2400236NL||Kanhaiya Lal Dhaka||Khirajram Dhaka|
Selection Process of Navy AA/SSR Course:-
There are many vacancies are drawn every year to join the Indian Navy as an officer or sailor. In today’s article, we will give you information about the process in which you have to be successful to get selected as a sailor in the Indian Navy. Indian Navy AA/SSR Course exam is completed in three phases. Which is the following:-
- In the first stage, candidates have to appear in a computer-based online test.
- In the second stage, the physical health of the candidate is tested.
- In the third stage, the candidates are medically examined.
Let us now give information about each of the steps.
Phase 1:- Online based Written test:-
- The question papers asked in the exam consist of 100 questions.
- One mark is allotted for each question. 1/4th mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
- The questions in the exam are asked in both Hindi and English languages. All questions are of multiple-choice types.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour and the candidates must qualify in all the sections.
- The exam consists of the subjects of English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The questions asked in the question paper are based on class XII.
Step 2:- Physical Fitness Test:-
Candidates who qualify in the written test are shortlisted for the next stage i.e. Physical Fitness Test. During the health test, the candidate has to do the following preparations and be successful in them. The candidate has to run 1.6 Cms, do 20 squats and 10 push-ups. Generally, candidates are successful in this test but the physical ability and fitness of the candidates should be good.
During the physical test, the candidates should also keep in mind the following eligibility:-
- Minimum 157 Cmsheight.
- There should be good development physically and mentally.
- Chest and weight should be proportional.
- There should be a minimum expansion of 5 cm in the chest.
- Eyesight should be 6/6 (for better eyes) and 6/9 for bad eyes without glasses.
- Should be 6/6 with glasses for better and worse eyes.
- The presence of a tattoo on any part of the body is invalid. But for some tribes, the tattoo provision has been relaxed. Click on the given link for more details for tattoo.
Step 3:- Medical Test
If the candidate secures his/her position by performing better in the above-given steps then he/she is selected for the final stage i.e. Medical Test. During the medical test, the physical and mental abilities of the candidates are checked and the medically fit body is examined. During this, any kind of deformity in the body of the candidates can hinder their selection. Therefore, candidates should get their bodies examined thoroughly and ensure that there is no deformity in their bodies before the medical test. If there is any disease in the body and it can be cured by treatment, then cure it as soon as possible. You can enrol in our medical health care and get a complete check-up of your body to better prepare and test for medical tests and physical tests.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy AA/SSR Feb 2022 Course Merit List Out. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW