- The Military Nursing Service – MNS Exam is among the most demanding career options among young female aspirants who wish to join the defence forces. Young female aspirants have to qualify both written examination and MNS PANEL INTERVIEW with flying colors to secure their seat for B.Sc. nursing course in the Armed Forces Medical Colleges and Command Hospitals.
- As the seats are limited , there is high competition among MNS aspirants at every level.
- The MNS entrance exam provides assured career prospects to eligible female aspirants in the defence services. The mindset to crack the MNS exam starts with a firm belief in oneself, the acknowledgement of one’s true potential and proper guidance.
The MNS interview is a panel interview having 4-5 senior officers selecting the best military nurses. The Interview plays a very important role as after qualifying the written exam of MNS, approximately for 1 seat of B.sc Nursing there are 3-4 candidates who are being interviewed by the panel. Hence, the MNS interview the competition is tough.
The Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army) is the competent authority to conduct MNS exam for eligible aspirants.
Organization of Armed Forces Medical Services
Table of Contents
The Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (in the rank of Lt Gen or equivalent) is the head of the Armed Forces Medical Services and is responsible to the Government for the overall medical policy in so far as they relate to the Armed Forces. The Director Generals of Medical Services of Army, Navy and Air Force are the medical advisors to their respective Chief of Staff.
The AFMS consists of Army Medical Corps (AMC) including AMC (NT), Army Dental Corps (AD Corps) and Military Nursing Service (MNS)
Finally, after completion of all the stages, the candidates are awarded admission in the Armed Forces Medical Colleges and Command Hospitals based on the merit-cum-choice.
The admission for BSc Nursing training is awarded for 6 Colleges across India, namely, AFMC Pune, CH(EC) Kolkata, INHS Asvini, AH (RandR) New Delhi, CH (CC), Lucknow and CH (AF) Bangalore.
WHAT YOU REQUIRE?
Personality refers to those traits of the individual or those aspects of her behaviour that have emotional, motivational, or moral connotations such as stability, extrovertness, perseverance and honesty.
- Sharpness and alertness of mind; clarity and quality of thinking; sense of balance.
- Strength of character; integrity in its widest sense which would include moral caliber.
- Ability to reason well; whether one can see and appreciate other’s point of view and then Make up one’s mind; also the soundness of one’s judgment.
- Patterns of behaviour; whether one has positive attitudes and sympathetic approach.
- One’s social commitment, Commonsense, Qualities of leadership and General appearance and manner.
There are different factors which rate an individual’s personality:
Maturity, Emotional stability, Cooperation, Adaptability, Determination, Self-discipline, Initiative and drive, Self-Confidence, Assertivenes, Conscientiousness and Hard Work.
Let’s have a look at a few first aid related questions that are frequently asked in the in MNS panel interview:
Q.1.WHAT IS BED SIDE MANNERS IN TERMS OF MEDICAL PROFESSION?
Q.2.WHAT IS THE HAEMOGLOBIN COUNT IN NORMAL HUMAN BODY?
Q.3.TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE DEGREES OF BURN AND FIRST GIVEN TO THEM?
Q.4.WHAT IS THE USE OF DRESSING AND BANDAGES?
Q.5.A BOY ON THE BUS GOES INTO DIABETIC SHOCK, WHAT DO YOU DO?
Q.6.SNAKEBITE CAN BE VERY SERIOUS.WHEN CARING FOR A SNAKEBITE VICTIM, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Q.7.A PASSENGER HAS BEEN STUNG BY A HONEY BEE.THE STINGER IS STILL UNDER THE SKIN AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED TO PREVENT ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK.WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?
Q.8.WHAT DO YOU DO FOR SMALL CUT?
Q.9.WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL BLEEDING?
Q.10.WHAT IS THE FULL FORM OF CPR AND HOW TO ADMINISTER IT?
HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR PRESENT STATE AND DO WELL IN THE INTERVIEW?
To improve your present ongoing preparations join offline and online classes of MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES. Major kalshi provides you with the most efficient sessions of mock interviews by experienced personnel.
Get the perfect guidance package from SSB recommended candidate- SHREYANSH SHUKLA (A.I.R. 31) and polish your personality.
Join hands with us and assure your recommendation.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS 2021 Interview Date, Know your Interview Date and Venue. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.
For more blogs and details subscribe to blog.majorkalshiclasses.com