Hello dear Girls, MKC wishes you all the best for the upcoming MNS Exam which is scheduled on 28 July 2021. Many girls aspirations eating for this day. So finally you all are going to appear in the MNS written exam and being a Responsible defence institute it is our responsibility to tell some Last Minute tips and tricks for the written exam.
MNS Last Minute Tips
There is no such tricks and method to clear the exam, you have to study hard in order to beat the competition, the exam is easy but the competition is tough. you have to make your preparation a little bit higher than the other candidates. I hope you have studied well for this exam an complete syllabus accordingly.
Hereby, we are going to provide you with a few methods and a few guidelines so as to pass safely the arena of examination. You will get to know all about the basic structure and pattern of the examination including all the possible ways to pass it out. Candidates are advised to follow this pattern and be successful in their upcoming careers. Not only this, but the candidates are also trained and properly guided by us so as to excel in their dream exam preparations.
- Try to attend, maximum no. of questions.
- Solve previous year question paper of MNS
- You can also buy the books of MNS from our website
- Sleep well before the night of exam date.
- Do not eat much.
- Try to revise what you have studied and do not Lear new concept.
- This exam is very competitive so attempt question which you know well first.
- Do not waste more time on a particular questions.
- please check the last year cut off so know the exact minimum no you need to score.
- Know the Exam pattern and Syllabus well.
Exam pattern of MNS
- Computer-based online test.
- Personal interview
- Medical test
Syllabus of MNS 2020
The syllabus of MNS is not so difficult. you just have to prepare your previous syllabus and solve some question paper.
- General English
- General Intelligence
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Arithmetical Computation
- Space Visualization.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Analytical Functions etc
How MNS Panel Interview is conducted?
After qualifying for the MNS Written examination you have to appear for the Panel Interview. You have to face some experienced officer’s questions.
- They will ask some basic questions related to your education family background etc.
- They wanted to check that you can survive in Indian Army culture or not
- They also check that you are brave or not? because in wartime you have to serve at the border or in war situations.
- All the officers will ask questions one by one
- Your interview can be 1 hr or more than that.
So you need to prepare well before going for the final Interview. Major Kalshi Classes provide coaching for all MNS candidates for the Interview. You can Join our digital platform for the preparation of the MNS Panel Interview. Our Ex. officers will judge you and assist you to improve your weakness. So just Join the MKC.
Talking about the sample papers PDF provided by us, we would just say that, solving some sample papers may be of great use for you. As well their solutions might keep you growing, which would be beneficial for your today and tomorrow. The link to download the MNS B.Sc Nursing Sample papers PDF, the link is provided below:-
Direct Link availing of Sample paper PDF:- Click Here
Download Answer Key- Click
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Last Minute Tips for Written Exam 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW