MNS Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern, Complete detail
The Military Nursing Service is one of the demanding career options for female candidates in India. Every candidate chooses MNS (Military Nursing Service) Over Normal BSc Nursing. In order to join the Military Nursing Service, One will have to clear the selection phase of this. Here in this article, I will talk about the complete selection phase of the MNS entry and will share with you the MNS Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern that has to prepare for the MNS Written Examination. Check out the article below for complete information.
MNS Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern, Complete detail:
Table of Contents
The MNS (Military Nursing Service) is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). Through the AFMC nursing exam, candidates will get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. It is a national level examination which is conducted only for female candidates. The earlier exam used to hold offline but according to the recent change now the exam will be held Online. The Selection through the MNS Entry will be done in three-phase. One will need to clear:
- Computer-Based Written Exam
- Medical Test etc
Here In this, I will share with you the complete MNS Written Exam Syllabus and Pattern. At last, I will also share some tips and tricks to prepare for this exam in a better and easy way.
|Total Nunber of Questions
|General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Intelligence
MNS Exam Syllabus 2021:
For the written examination of the MNS, A candidate will need to prepare a total of five subjects. Here are the name of those subjects:
- General English
- General Intelligence
These are the subjects that one has to prepare. Now let’s see the topics or the name of the chapter that you have to prepare in this.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Arithmetical Computation
- Space Visualization.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Analytical Functions etc
This is the complete syllabus of the MNS Examination. Now let’ s see some tips and tricks to prepare for this examination in a better manner.
How to Prepare for the MNS Online Exam:
There is no such tricks and method to clear the exam, You will need to prepare MNS Exam Syllabus in a better way. you have to study hard in order to beat the competition, the exam is easy but the competition is tough. You have to make your preparation a little bit higher than the other candidates.
- This is an online Computer Based test, so it can be a bit tough or hectic as compared to the written examination because we have always solved questions or given an exam on the papers, but here that’s not the case, you have to prepare yourself for the Online test.
- First, finish your syllabus by the 12th. then move to any guide of MNS.
- Buy the latest Online Study Material.
- Make proper notes while studying.
- Give equal time to each subject.
- Try to attend, maximum no. of questions.
- Solve previous year question paper of MNS
- You can also buy the books of MNS from our website www.mkcpublication.com
- You can download the soft copy of the book in PDF or you can order the hard copy of the book online which would be delivered to you within 3-4 days.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. MNS Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus.