After securing good marks in class 12th there are so many options open, some can take admission in Engineering, B.Sc B.A, B.Com, BBA, etc, Course but one who wants to serve for the nation as a commissioned or non commissioned officer can join Defence and there are also so many vacancies in a defence sector after completing you class 12th. In this blog, we will see the Defence Job Option for Young aspirants who wants to join Army, Navy, Airforce at an early age. So now let’s see how you can Join defence after the 12th.
Join Defence after 12th:-
In general, many students ask a common question, How can you Join Defence After 12th? So, the answer to the question related to Defence After 12th is very simple, the Indian Armed Forces release the vacancy for 12th passed students, You can be an officer in defence after 12th or graduation.
Following are the examinations related to defence after passing 12th.
- National Defence Academy / National Naval Academy
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
- Indian Navy sailor (artificer apprentice, senior secondary recruit, matric recruit, non-matric recruit, musician)
- Indian Army technical entry scheme
- Indian Air force airmen group x and y
- Indian Coast Guard Navigator
Students of class XII can pursue a career in defence by filling the application form for the examinations given above. Below we are sharing with you some other information related to the examinations.
National Defence Academy / National Naval Academy
- NDA and NA examinations are conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission.
- There are two stages (Written test and SSB interview) in this examination.
- After passing both the stages, the candidates are sent to the training center of the National Defense Academy for a course of 3 years.
- Through the NDA exam, candidates get an opportunity to serve in the Air Force and Navy also.
- If selected in the Air Force, the candidate is sent for training in the Indian Air Force Academy and the Indian Naval Academy, if selected in Naval.
- NDA’s written test consists of Mathematics (300 marks), and General Ability Test (600 marks).
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the stages of the SSB interview.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme (Join Defence after 12th)
- Candidates who are selected as Permanent Commission in the Indian Navy have to fill the application form of Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme.
- Unmarried men can apply to fill this application form.
- In the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme, the selection is based on the merit list based on the score of JEE Main.
- E-mail to the shortlisted candidates in the merit list or s.m.s. Information for an interview comes from.
- Candidates are sent to Jawaharlal Nehru University for 4 years to complete the syllabus and for basic training on fit in SSB interview and medical examination related to the exam.
Indian Navy sailor (Join Defence after 12th)
Recruitment for many posts in the Indian Navy. Whose application form was also filled after class XII. Applications for the following types of posts are filed under the Indian Navy.
- artificer apprentice (AA)
- senior secondary recruit (SSR)
- matric recruit (MR)
- non-matric recruit (NMR)
- Artificial Apprentice / senior secondary recruit (AA/SSR):- To fill the application form for this examination, the candidates must have passed the 12th standard with 60% marks.
- AA /SSR, Maths, Physics, and Biology or Chemistry or Computer Science required for the 12th standard examination.
- This test consists of a written test, a physical fitness test, and a medical test.
- In the examination, questions related to the syllabus of class XII asked one question.
Indian Army technical entry scheme (Defence After 12th)
- In order to work in the commissioned position in the Indian Army, the Indian Army conducts the examination of the Technical Entry Scheme.
- Only those candidates who have passed 12th with Physics Chemistry and Math can enter the examination of Technical Entry Scheme.
- It is compulsory for a candidate to have more than 70% marks in 12th class to fill the application form
- The candidates selected by the cut-off of the technical entry scheme and SSB invite for an interview.
- After passing the SSB interview, the candidates sent for 5 ( 1 year in OTA and 4 years in CTWS) years of training.
Indian Air force airmen group x and y
Applications filed for the Group X (technical and non-technical) and Group Y (technical and non-technical) posts in the Indian Air Force.
- It is mandatory for Group X and Y candidates to pass Physics Chemistry Math / Physics Chemistry Biology in class 12.
- Candidates should have between 50 and 60% marks in class 12th.
- The exam asks questions based on the syllabus of class XII. There are also questions about English Reasoning and General Awareness.
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the stages of Adaptability Test One and Two.
- After which the candidates selected by medical test and sent for training.
- The candidates selected through the application form serve in the non-commissioned post.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Join Defence after 12th)
- Indian Coast Guard application conducted once a year by the Indian Navy
- To fill this application form, candidates must have around 50% marks in 12th class along with Math and Physics.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years to fill this application form.
- The exam consists of questions related to English, Mathematics, Physics, Commentary, Reasoning, Current Affairs, and Quantity Aptitude.
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the physical fitness test and the medical test stages.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Join Defence after 12th:-Defence Job Option for Young Aspirants after 12 from CBSE. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW