Today we are going to share INET Exam Eligibility, Age Limit, Indian Navy Entrance test details. Here is good news for all Defence lovers. Indian Navy has introduced New way for Joining the service as an officer. Indian Navy named it is INET which is Indian Navy Entrance Test. There are other ways also to join the service but this is completely new. Indian Navy selection has launched this in 2019 and the first exam was held on September 2019. Major Kalshi classes here, going to share with you all about this new opportunity for joining the Indian Navy as an Officer. We will discuss each in details about INET Eligibility Criteria, INET Age Limits, INET Exam Pattern, INET Physical and INET Medical requirement. Syllabus
INET Exam Eligibility, Age Limit, Indian Navy Entrance test details
INET Selection Process:-
Indian Navy Entrance Test Selection Process is in three steps-
- Written Exam
- SSB interview
- Medical test
INET Eligibility Criteria:-
- Only graduates are allowed to apply for this Vacancy.
- Candidate must have done B.E or B.tech in any discipline for any recognized Institute with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
INET Age Limit:-
- Candidate age must be between 19 to 24 yrs old as per their class 10th
INET Exam Pattern and Syllabus:-
- The candidate will have to pass each section to be considered for the SSB interview.
- Candidates would be called for the SSB interview as per their score in the written exams.
- Merit List will be based on 50% marks in Written and 50% SSB
- The question paper would be in four sections:-
|–Reasoning and Numerical Ability||25||25|
|General Science and Mathematical Aptitude||25||25|
Section 1 – English-
Comprehension, Usage of Words, Sentence completion / Corrections, Punctuations, Grammar, Vocabulary, Antonyms and Synonyms, Parts of Speech, Direct and Indirect Speech, Idioms and Phrases, Active and Passive Voice.etc (Question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workmanlike use of Grammar)
Section 2 –Reasoning and Numerical Ability
Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning and Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings, Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding, Missing Numbers / Series Completion, Decimal Fraction, Ratios and Proportion, Average and Volume, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Market Price, Cash Price, Expenditure Problems, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Factoring (LCM and HCF), Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mensuration Formulas (Calculation of length, breadth or height of square, rectangle, cube etc)
Section 3 – General Science and Mathematical Aptitude
Nature of Matter, Universe, Electricity and its Applications, Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Heat, Temperature, Light, Current, Magnetism, Metals and Non Metals, Measurements, Sound and Wave Motion, Atomic Structure, Chemistry – Carbon and its Compounds, Periodic Table, Acids, Bases & Salts, Food, Nutrition and Health Physiology and Human Diseases and Basic Computer Science Arithmetic Ability, Number Systems, Algebra, Basic Trigonometry, Geometry, Statistics, Probability and Set Theory.
Section 4 – General Knowledge:-
History of India, Geography, Climate / Environment, Civics – Constitution of India, Art, Culture, Dance, Heritage, Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts, Economics, Politics, Sports and Championships, Entertainment, Books and Authors, Awards, Defence and Wars, Geographical Neighbours, Countries – Languages, Capitals, Currencies, Common Name, Full Forms, Abbreviations, Eminent Personalities, National – Bird/ Animal/ Monuments/ Flower/ Anthem/ Sport/ Flag/ Emblem etc, Discoveries and Current Affairs.
SSB PROCEDURE FOR INET FOR INDIAN NAVY:-
The SSB interview procedure would be in two phases Stage-1 and Stage-2. The candidate who would pass stage-1 only they would be permitted to appear in stage 2.
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled at Bangalore for Pilot & Observer candidates and at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS
STAGE-1 you will be tested in three different manners.
- OIR (Officers Intelligence Rating)
- PPT (Picture Perception Test) &
- DT (Description Test)
This test would complete in one day. The candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the combined performance. That candidate would be shortlisted will stay there for the next 4 days.
STAGE-2 this stage is conducted for four days. Where you have to pass
- Psychology test
- Group testing Officers tasks,
- Interview and conference.
MEDICAL TEST of INET:-
Your selection is not done yet. After passing the written exam and SSB interview candidates will have to go through the medical test. Which would be done anywhere in Military hospital. It is not so easy. Your complete body check-ups would be done. There is no relaxation is medical on any ground.
- Height should not be less than 157cm for male and 152 cm for female.
Relaxation in Height and Weight. Relaxations in height are permissible to candidates holding the domicile of specific regions.
- Your chest should be well developed. Chest expansion must be at least 5cm.
- Candidate should be free from wax (ears), DNS, Hydrocele, defective colour vision, Lasik surgery, over/ underweight, piles, gynecomastia etc.
- You should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision charts.
- Minimum 14 dental points with sound teeth.
INET PHYSICAL STANDARD:-
- Running 2.5km in 15 minutes.
- Push-ups- 15
- Sit-ups- 25
- Chin-ups- 6
- Rope climbing- 3-4 meters
You will be given free stay and food for your SSB and medicals.
Details about this INET of Indian Navy:-
- Through this entry, you can join the Indian Navy as SSC (short service commission) or PC ( Permanent Commission)
- After the selection, you can opt for any branch. If your eligibility criteria meet. You can opt for the executive branch, ATC, Navy Aviation etc.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR INET:-
- Join Major Kalshi Classes it is one of the finest academies for defence in India. and you can use our study material which is available after clicking on the below link.
- The exam is easy but the competition is tough. So prepare as good as you can.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
This is all about INET Exam Eligibility, Age Limit, Indian Navy Entrance test details. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!FOLLOW