Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Vacancy Notification Out
Indian Navy released the notification for the recruitment of civilians as a Tradesman for the 1531 vacancy. All the eligible candidates may start to apply from 22/02/2022 to 20/03/2022. For more detail please scroll down to know all the essential qualifications, age limits and how to apply for the Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 vacancy?
Navy Tradesman 2022 Vacancy Notification
Table of Contents
Recently, The Notification has been released on the official website for the Indian Navy tradesman recruitment. As per the notification, There are around 1531 vacancies and All the candidates who have passed class 12th with a minimum of 35% marks are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- Application Begin : 22/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/03/2022
- Complete Form Last Date : 20/03/2022
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
Navy Tradesman 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational and other Qualifications:-
- Essential:– Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship Training in the trade.
Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Note:- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Appointing Authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Age Limit:- Between 18 and 25 years as on crucial date with relaxation as under: –
- Relaxable for Government servants upto forty years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by Central Government
- Relaxable to apprentices to the extent of the period for which the apprentice had undergone training.
Method of Recruitment:-
By selection of ex-Naval apprentices and having age criteria as mentioned. The candidate should be in possession of an Apprenticeship Certificate issued by either the National Council of Vocational Training or a Naval Apprentice School depicting marks.
Selection process of Navy Tradesman 2022:-
The selection of ex-Naval apprentices will be carried out as per extant guidelines promulgated by the Competent Authority. The other provisions are as follows:
1. Screening of Applications:- Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried out at a subsequent stage.
2. Shortlisting of Applications:- All eligible ex-Naval apprentices will normally be allowed to appear for selection purposes. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria options, does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the written examination.
3. Scheme of Written Examination:- All eligible candidates will have to appear for the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential qualification as mentioned.
The test would be bilingual (English & Hindi) only
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Syllabus as per training Imparted at Apprentice School
How to apply for Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2022:
All the candidates who are eligible for this vacancy can apply online. The Online Application form will begin on 22 February 2022 and the last date to apply online is 20 March 2022. Make sure to apply before time. Here is a step by step procedure given below to apply online for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022.
- Go to the Official Website www.joinindiannavy.com
- If you are new to the website, you may need to do a quick registration.
- After the registration, Login to your account and fill the application form.
- Mention all the details that are asked, You also may need to attach some documents like Aadhaar Card, Highschool Marksheet, etc in scanned form along with the application form.
- Upload your Signature and Passport size photographs etc.
- Submit the application fees via Debit card/Credit Card or net banking etc.
- At last, Review your application form and click on Submit.
- Make sure to take a printout of your application form.
Whatever documents you will upload here online, will need to be verified while the Documents verification process. So, make sure to have the original copy of your documents.
Job Profile Navy Tradesman 2022:-
This vacancy is for the class 10th passed candidates. The Job profile will be according to the qualification. All the candidates who get selected in the Indian Navy Service as Trademan Mate will be allotted the following works or may have to do this kind of work:
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/ Ship/ Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/ Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/ Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/ Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- A dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority etc.