Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry 01/2022 Batch Recruitment for Sailors-MKC
Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022, the Navy has circulated the latest notification for the recruitment of Sailors navy sports quota entry. Apply Now. Indian Navy invites applications from outstanding unmarried sportsmen who have participated in International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India University Championships.
Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry Important Dates:-
- Application Begin : 11/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 25/12/2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 25/12/2021
- Candidate For North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands Last Date : 01/01/2022
Age Limit of navy sports quota entry:-
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years. for Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Maximum Age : 21 Years. for (SSR / MR)
List of Sports Discipline:-
Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing.
Navy Sports Quota 01/2022 Eligibility
Direct Entry Petty Officer
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
Matric Recruits (MR
Navy sports quota entry Selection Process:-
- Candidates need to appear for trials at designated Naval Centres.
- Medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere
with efficient performance of duties.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
How to apply for Navy sports quota entry:-
- Application Form. The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per given format on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Only one application form is to be forwarded:- Candidates who send more than one application
for the same entry will be disqualified.
- Envelops:- The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top
of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour.
- List of Documents:- The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and
tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
Indian Navy Sports Quota Pay and Allowances:-
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the India Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry 01/2022 Batch Recruitment for Sailors-MKC. Know the Specifications. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW