Captain Tania Shergill: The First woman to lead all Men Contingent at an Army Day
Captain Tania Shergill is the first woman army officer to become parade adjutant for Republic Day. For more details read this blog carefully. In any field of the Indian Army, now women are given equal respect to the words of men. It is seen for many years that preparations have been completed to establish women in the Indian Army even to the highest rank of the army.
When a woman led the men’s contingent of the Indian Army for the celebration of Indian Army Day, no one knew who the woman was to lead it. Today we will give you information about the woman Captain Tania Shergill leading the men’s squad. Whose dream since childhood has been to show their sacrifice and valour for India by joining the Indian Army.
The first woman to lead all Men Contingent at an Army Day
Table of Contents
On 26 January 2020, when Captain Tania Shergill, posted in the Single Corps of the Army, led the police squad of the Indian Army, then all the countrymen associated with the Indian Army area were made aware of their names. Everyone now knows the name of Tania Shergill, appointed as Captain in the Single Corps of the Army, because she has registered her name in military history. Captain Tanya Shergill is the first woman officer in the history of the Indian Army to lead a men’s contingent. On January 15, at the Cariappa Ground in Delhi Cantonment, Tania Shergill led the men’s squad as a Parade Adjutant. Let us tell you that earlier, Captain Bhavna Kasturi also led the men’s squad only on the Republic Day celebrations.
Tania Shergill (lioness of the Indian Army)
When Shergill’s name was recognized by the world in the 72nd celebration of Army Day, he was praised on different social media of the world. People around the world also addressed her as the lioness of India in place of Shergill. Anand Mahindra, the head of Mahindra & Mahindra Group, also extended his best wishes for him.
Life of Captain Tania Shergill
- Captain Tania Shergill was born in 1993. She was best in studies since childhood.
- Along with being meritorious, she had always secured good marks in schools.
- His schooling started at Kendriya Vidyalaya Mumbai.
- His height is 5 feet 9 inches and he loves to travel, listen and do photography.
- At present, he is currently posted at the Signal Training Center in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- He lived with his mother Lakhwinder Kaur in Mumbai, as his father was transferred at regular intervals. One thing from his childhood is also told that he loved weapons rather than toys.
- She completed her B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication from Mahila Captain Nagpur University.
- In March 2017, he took training at the Officer Training Academy, Chennai, and joined the Army.
- Tania Shergill, a resident of Gaddiwala town of Hoshiarpur in Punjab, is the fourth generation of her family to serve as an officer in the army.
- All the members of his family are associated with the army in some way or the other.
- His father Surat Singh Shergill 101st Medium Range (Artillery), Grandfather Shri Hari Singh 14th Armored Regiment (Armored), and great-grandfather Ganda Singh have given security to the country through his service in Sikh Regiment.
- His great-grandfather Ganda Singh also participated in the First World War.
- His father joined CRPF after retiring from the army. Where he was awarded the Honor of Gallantry in Police Medal by the President.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Captain Tania Shergill: The First woman to lead all Men Contingent at an Army Day. Know the Specifications. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.