Indian Naval has recently released the vacancy for the Dockyard Trade Apprentice, which is basically for the trade technicians, Indian Naval is giving free training to the candidates who want to pursue this. here in this article, we will discuss the complete details of the Naval dockyard apprentice form 2020, the Selection process of Naval Dockyard trade, Dockyard apprentice Eligibility criteria, details of Naval dockyard form and Age limit for Naval Dockyard Apprentice, etc.
Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice form 2020, Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit:-
Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian National candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam. here we will discuss the process of selection and how to get into Naval Dockyard Apprentices School. to know the complete procedure read the article below:-
Details of Naval dockyard form 2020:-
- Application Begin: November 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05.12.2019
- Examination Date: 29.01.2020
- Result Declared: 31.01.2020
Eligible candidates can apply for this, you can check your eligibility criteria below:-
Dockyard apprentice Eligibility criteria:-
The eligibility criteria are very simple for the Naval Dockyard Apprentice school. here are those details below:-
- Candidate must have passed the at least class 10th with 50% marks.
- Candidate should have ITI certificate in relevant trade with minimum 60 marks.
- There is no requirement for Naval Dockyard Apprentices School.
Age limit for Naval Dockyard Apprentice:-
In the Naval Dockyard Apprentice school, they have given age relaxation to the special categories here in this we will discuss the age limit as categories wise:-
- For the General and OBC candidates, the candidate must be born between 01 April 1999 to 01 April 2006.
- For the SC/ST candidates, Age should be between 01 April 1994 to 01 April 2006.
- Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian/defense Employee.
Selection process of Naval Dockyard trade:-
The selection process of the Naval Dockyard trade is the same as other exams are. here is the process of selection;-
- Written Exam
- Medical test
Written exam:- The written exam is not gonna be tough, you will be asked about your streams and the questions related to your streams, you have studied well, it is going to be easy for you.
Interview:– Interview is just a formal interview, you will be asked a few questions related to your personal life, and then about your professions, etc.
Medical test:- this is medical conducted by the Naval dockyard school in order to check the candidate’s mental and physical capability, you must have a healthy body, free from any disease.
Types of Trade-in Naval dockyard School:-
If the candidates are applying for the naval dockyard school, you must be aware of the types of trade are available in the Naval Dockyard school.
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Painter (General)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- R & AC Mechanic
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Pipe Fitter
These are trades which is available in the Indian Naval Dockyard school, Vishakhapatnam. you can choose any of them for the training.
Naval dockyard apprentice form 2020:-
Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice form has been released. here you will see how to apply for the dockyard apprentice:-
- Go to the official website of the Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, and register a new user.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, qualification details (academic & technical both), trade preference details in the form.
- A candidate is required to upload his passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit as mandated in the form.
- Go back to the Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on the Apprentices module on the home page. A dropdown menu with various options will appear. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop-down menu.
- The apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on the activate button as mandated in the form.
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system-generated auto-mail would be sent to the e-mail id registered by the candidate on the Apprentice Activation page.
- This e-mail would contain a candidate’s online Registration Number and would provide a link for the candidate to apply for apprenticeship training in various establishments in the country.
- Note down the on-line registration number for future use and click on the link provided in the e-mail. You would be migrated to the Establishment search page.
- Type Naval Dockyard in the Establishment column and select Andhra Pradesh from a drop-down of state column. Click the search button on the page.
- Thereafter click on Naval Dockyard (Registration no. E08152800004) prompted on the screen. Establishment details of Naval Dockyard would open on the page.
- Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade in which you are eligible to undergo apprenticeship training.
- Go back to the Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on the Apprentices module on the home page. A dropdown menu with various options will appear.
- Click on “Apprentice Authentication” in the drop-down menu. The apprenticeship Authentication page would open.
- Fill up all details in the form and click on the Authentication button in the form.
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vizag).
This is the complete details about the Naval dockyard school, you can check the syllabus and start your preparation for this.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice form 2020, Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank youFOLLOW