Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik 02/2022 Notification Out
Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik GD DB & Yantrik 02/2022 batch recruitment notification is released. The Indian Coast Guard performs the main functions in the Indian Armed Forces to protect the country’s maritime borders. Every year Coast Guard Recruitment Department releases the application form for the Mechanical and Sailor posts. By Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, you can join the armed force and get appointed to the post of a sailor and mechanical in the Indian Coast Guard Department, a candidate must pass various stages like written test, interview, physical and medical test.
In today’s article, we will give you information about the Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik 02/2022 Notification, coast guard vacancy, coast guard Navik, coast guard Yantrik. In this article, we will share the notification and other important information issued for the sailor/mechanic on 2/2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Navik/Yantrik 02/2022 Notification Out:-
The recruitment for the Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik 02/2022 posts has been started. The starting date to fill the application form for these posts is 4 January 2022. To fill this application form candidates having educational qualifications, standard age as per notification only male candidates can apply.
- Starting date to fill application form:- 4 January 2022
- Last date for submission of application form:- 14 January 2022 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Admit Card Issue Date:- Notified Soon
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
- Fee for filling the application form: – (₹250 for OBC/General and EWS)
There is no fee for ST/SC.
Educational Qualification for Navik/Yantrik 2022:-
The candidate must qualify as per the post to fill the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
- If you are applying for Navik (General Duty). So you must have passed the 12th class examination with maths and physics from a board of education recognized by the Counseling Board of School Education.
- If you are applying for Navik (Domestic Branch) then you must have passed the 10th class examination from a board of education recognized by the Counseling of Board for School Education.
- To fill the application form for the post of Yantrik, the candidate must have passed the 10th class examination from a board of education recognized by the Board of School Education. Apart from this, it is necessary to have a diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Communication, etc. Must have held a Diploma from the Council of Technical Education approved.
|Post Name||Total Post||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility|
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||35||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||27||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
ICG Navik/Yantrik Age Limit: – The age limit of the candidate to fill the form is as below:-
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 22 Years
- Age Calculation:- For Navik (General Duty) &Yantrik:- 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004
For Navik (Domestic Branch):-01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004
Note: – There is an age relaxation of 5 years above the standard age for SC and ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer). This will happen only when a post is reserved for them.
Selection Process: – The selection of the recruits will be done in four stages based on their performance and the number of vacancies available for the post. You can join the Indian Coast Guard Department by performing well in all four stages and training for recruitment in Coast Guard. There are four stages during the selection process, which are the following. Candidates will be compulsorily based on Biometric, Photo Identity, and Document Verification for all the stages.
- Stage I (Written Exam)
- Stage- II (Physical Fitness Test)
- Stage- III (Document Verification, Final Medical Test)
- Stage- IV (Final Document Recheck)
Written Exam process in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Navik/Yantrik
|Post||Written Test||Passing Marks||Remarks|
|Navik (DB)||Section-I||30 (UR/EWS/OBC)|
|Navik (GD)||Section- (I+II)||30+20=50 (UR/EWS/OBC)|
|Clear Section I and II Separately is compulsory|
|Yantrik (Electrical)||Section-(I+III)||30+20=50 (UR/EWS/OBC)|
|ClearSection I and III Separately is compulsory|
|Yantrik (Electronics)||Section-(I+IV)||30+20=50 (UR/EWS/OBC)|
|ClearSection I and IV Separately is compulsory|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Section-(I+V)||30+20=50 (UR/EWS/OBC)|
|ClearSection I and V Separately is compulsory|
Note: -Stage-I is mandatory for all the posts. So the candidates can prepare for the next stage according to their merit only by qualifying for the stage one exam.
ICG Physical Fitness Test 2022:-
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of a sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trousers etc). The PFT consists of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik 02/2022 Notification Out. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW