Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019 Eligibility, Important Dates, Salary, Selection Procedure, PFT, Merit, Training, Exam Centers, Important Documents are mentioned below.
Applications of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019 will be accepted from 21st to 31st Jan 2019 till 5PM via ‘Online’.
Eligibility of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Education – 10+2 passed with Mathematics and Physics from a recognized board by Central/State Government with minimum 50% marks.
- Age – Candidates born from01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001(both dates inclusive) are eligible. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
|Online Application Form||21st January 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||11th March 2019|
|Written Examination||March – April 2019|
Salary– Upon joining, the basic pay of the candidates will be Rs. 21700/-
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Log into the official website of Indian Coast Guard and click on the opportunities button.
- Select the advertisements for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry).
- After Clicking on the ‘I Agree’ Fill up all the necessary (*) entries.
- After filling up the form, upload the photograph and signature in jpeg. Format. The size must be between 10kb to 40/30kb.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form.
NOTE- Information like email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are mandatory.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Short – listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks which can be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- Written examination will be of objective type which will cover the subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, English, GK and RAGA.
- Those who qualify the written examination are eligible to give (PFT) which will last for 2 days.
Physical Fitness test (PFT) for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- 6 Km race in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
Medical Standards for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Height – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Chest – Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and weight +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing – Normal
- Visual Standards – 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye).
- Tattoo – Not Permitted
Merit for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Selection of candidates will depend on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Training for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Training will start in Jul – Aug 2019 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training.
NOTE – Naviks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
Exam Centres for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Northern Zone – Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Noida and Varanasi.
- North – East Zone – Guwahati, Paradip, haldia and Kolkata.
- East Zone – Tuticorin, Chennai and Secunderabad and Vishakapatnam.
- West Zone – Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai and New Mangalore.
- North-West Zone – Gandhi Nagar
- A&N Zone – Port Blair
Important Documents for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2019
- Online e-admit card with photo.
- 10th and 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate.
- ID Proof
- Ten passport size colour photos with Blue Background.
Read the full notification HERE
For preparation of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, TA, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD or to join our Spoken English at our Swiss School or SSB Interview or any other query visit –
- Our Official Website
- Call 9696220022 or 9696330033
- Visit us – Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To order Indian Coast Guard books, visit our publication website.
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit card, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, visit out Blog Website
Feel free to share your thoughts on the comment section below.