Indian Army provides an opportunity to join Army as an Engineer after clearing the TES Cut off. Every Year 12th passes students can apply for the TES Entry and Army select the candidate on the basis of marks obtain in Board Exam for SSB Interview. Here is the Indian Army TES 45 Cut off in this blog and SSB Date.
Army TES 45 Cut off
All the candidate who have applied for the TES 44, Indian Army Selection Board has released the cutoff marks. As per the official notification, All the candidates who have scored 80% marks or more than this in the class 12th PCM, all are qualified for the SSB Interview.
So who passed the Cut off marks can lock for the SSB Interview date as soon as possible. The last date of SSB Date lock is 26 April 2026. So do not wait for the last time rush and lock your SSB Date and Venue as per your comfort.
How to prepare for TES 45 SSB Interview 2021:
You can buy the Online SSB Course for the Preparation from the Major Kalshi classes which is specially designed by the Ex interviewing Officers for the TES 10+2 SSB Interview.
SSB Interview Online Course is unique and unmatched at MKC Learning App. This Online Course covers the entire SSB preparation. In this Online Course, we cover
- Screening Test (OIR & PPDT)
- Psychological Test (TAT, WAT, SRT, SDT)
- Personal Interview
There are following process by which we analysie a canidate performance and trained them
- Live Classes – The briefing of all topics is covered by live classes only. The team of Officers will guide about all SSB process
- Assignment – We will provide you SSB assignments like PPDT, TAT, WAT, SRT and SDT to analyse your performance and growth.
- Recorded Lectures – We also provide all recorded lectures which will help you to study any time anywhere
- Doubt Counter – Candidate can share their doubt through APP, faculty will resolve their doubt on a daily basis
- Online Test – Student can practice OIR Test through Online Test Management System. We ensure you this online SSB course will help to sort out your all doubts and provide you systematic growth in your personality
TES-Entry Selection Process:
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th mark sheet.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo an SSB interview.
- The final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Army TES 45 Cut off Released Check it Now and lock your SSB Date. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.