Indian Army Rally Bharti Uttar Pradesh
INDIAN ARMY RALLY BHARTI AMETHI ARO
Table of Contents
Indian Army is going to conduct Rally Bharti for the following 13 Districts:
|SANTKABIR NAGAR||SIDDHARTH NAGAR||SULTANPUR|
This time the bharti is for one new trade that is Sepoy Pharma. The list of trades is :
|SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY||SOLDIER TECHNICAL (AVIATION)|
|SOLDIER NURSING ASSISTANT||SOLDIER TECHNICAL|
|SOLDIER CLERICAL||SOLDIER TRADESMAN|
- 17 ½ to 21 years for General Duty
- 19 – 25 for Sepoy Pharma
- 17 ½ to 23 years FOR ALL OTHERS
- For Clerk – 162 CM
- For others it is 169 CM
Chest: 76 for Tradesman and 77 for all others. (5 CM expansion for all)
Weight: Minimum 50 KG
- Sons of Servicemen, Ex – Servicemen, War Window 2 CM in height, 1 CM in Chest and 2 KG in weight
- Outstanding Sportsmen (international / National / State / District level having secured 1st / 2nd position in last two years have relaxation – 2 CM in height, 3 CM in chest and 5 KG weight
Educational qualification: 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Soldier General Duty: 10th with 45 % marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation): 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. —- OR —à Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation )
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. —- OR —à In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: 12th Pass in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject. Note: Even if Graduate marks in 12th would be applicable towards eligibility.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th exam pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th pass)
- Soldier Pharma: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with state Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 6 km run
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec – 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec – 48 Marks
- Pull ups 10
- 9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
- Zig – Zag Balance – Need to Qualify
Permanent Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm that is from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply only online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Entry to Rally Site only if you have Admit Card. It can be downloaded only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police
Documents that you have to bring to Rally Bharti:
Admit Card Domicile Certificate Character Certificate Sports Certificate
20 Photo white background Caste Certificate Unmarried Certificate Single Bank A/C
Education Certificates Religion Certificate PAN/AADHAR Card NCC Certificate
Unmarried Certificate Relationship Certificate Sports Certificate
Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check. (Sample at bottom of PDF)
Written Test – Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date & time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit Candidates will be issued at Rally Site Itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit Cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH / CH / BH
Bonus Marks in Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
|Particulars||Sol GD & Sol
Tradesmen (8th & 10th)
|Sol Clerk/SKT, Sol NA/Vet
& Sol Technical
|Wards of SOS, SOEX,SOW and SOWW||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at the State level||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or Regional Team at District level and got 1st/2nd position.||State Level – 10
Univer./Dist. Level –05
|State Level – 10
Univer./Dist. Level – 05
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE||15 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate and participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted from CEE||Exempted from CEE|
Last Date to Register: 16 Nov 2018.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 Nov to 01 Dec 2018
Rally Dates: 02 Dec 2018 to 17 Dec 2018 at FAIZABAD