Group discussion (GD) and Situation Reaction Test (SRT) are the two most important rounds in defence sector. Candidates willing to become an IAF Airmen should know how to speak in GD round with confidence and positivity as well as showcase knowledge and personality. Having knowledge about current affairs is a secret to performing better in Group Discussion round. It does not only leave a good impact but also increases the chances of selection. To perform better in this round, GD tips and tricks would be helpful.
Situation Reaction Test, on the other hand, includes 60 situations that candidates are required to complete within 30 minutes. In this round, how candidates response to daily life problems may encounter. This round helps officers to judge the common sense, time sense, reasoning ability, maturity and empathy of candidates. To prepare candidates for Situation Reaction Test, we bring amazing SRT tips.
Below-given are some of the important GD tips and SRT tips for Air Force X & Y group examination:
Group Discussion or GD Tips & Tricks
- For this round, you should have good knowledge about current affairs topics. Prepare various types of topics and be aware of things happening around you. To gain your knowledge, read the newspaper, magazines, and competitive exams books. Last minute preparation will not help here.
- You should be a good leader. Share your thoughts in a positive way. It is not important to start first, but you should speak and make your point well. Give examples or supportive statements to prove your points. Never get into an augment.
- Be relevant. When you speak, you should be specific and to the point. If possible, emphasise your points with facts and figures.
- This is the most important GD tips. Be a good listener. It is important to give others a chance to speak. If someone is making an eye-contact, acknowledge him by nodding your head.
- Do not be a part of the fish market. During GD rounds, you might face a situation when everyone is speaking on something and no one is hearing. At that time, it would be beneficial to keep quiet.
Situation Reaction Test or SRT Tips & Tricks
- Listen to the instructors carefully.
- Time is very important in this round, so, use all the punctuations to make your answer as short and specific as possible.
- Do not skip any situation.
- Do not make incomplete sentences as it might show a lack of responsibility. Keep your sentence as short and meaningful as possible.
- Do not forget your ethical values towards society.
- React quickly and be natural. Try to write responses that come to your mind first.
Follow these GD tips and SRT tips to qualify both rounds. Also, join Major Kalshi Classes to enhance your knowledge, confidence and communication skills. Good Luck!
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt Ltd wishes all the congratulations to the students qualifying the written exam. Remember, it is just the first step of the ladder. All you have to do now is to be confident and believe in yourself.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the GD SRT Tips and Tricks for Air Force X Y Group. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.