Indian Army Rally Bharti Amritsar Notification August 2018
For Districts: Amritsar,TarnTaran,Gurdaspur&Pathankot
Registrations Dates: From Today that is 10thAug 2018 to 23rd Sept 2018.
Admit Cards: From 23rd Sep 2018 to 30th Sep 2018.
Rally Dates: 04 Oct 2018 to 15 Oct 2018
Candidates will be screened for the following categories –
Table of Contents
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition/ Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing ( Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk (Store Keeper/ Technical/ Inventory/ Management)
- Soldier Tradesman
Age of the eligible candidates should be in between –
- 17½ to 21 years for General Duty
- 17½ to 23 years for Others
Educational Qualification –
- Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above, however, minimum 33% in each subject required.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition/ Examiner): 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation)
- Soldier Nursing (Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Veterinary): 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk (Store Keeper/ Technical/ Inventory/ Management): 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th / ITI (except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th pass).
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 6 km run
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec – 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec – 48 Marks
- Pull ups –
- 9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
- Zig – Zag Balance – Need to Qualify
- Minimum Height 162 CM for Clerk and 170 CM for all other trades. Minimum Chest 77 cm (5 CM expansion), Minimum Weight 50 Kg
- There will be a detailed medical test, including, blood test, Eye test etc.
- Permanent Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm that is from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further screening.
How to Apply–
Candidates can apply only online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Entry the Rally Site only if you have Admit Card. It can be downloaded only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
NOTE: Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police
Documents that you have to bring to Rally Bharti–
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
Affidavit- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and
Time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH.
Bonus Marks in Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
|Particulars||Sol GD & Sol
Tradesmen (8th & 10th)
|Sol Clerk/SKT, Sol NA/Vet
& Sol Technical
|Wards of SOS, SOEX,SOW and SOWW||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented India at International level.||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State at National level.||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at the State level||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University Team or Regional Team at District level and earned 1st/2nd position.||State Level – 10
University/Dist. Level – 05
|State Level – 10
University/Dist. Level – 05
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE||15 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate and participated in Republic
|Exempted from CEE||Exempted from CEE|
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card &Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.