Indian Army for Military Nursing Services
Indian Army has invited applications from female candidates of Indian nationality those who have passed MSc (Nursing) / PBBSc (Nursing)/BSc(Nursing) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service
Starting From: 27 June 2017
Ending on: 11 July 2017
Qualification & Registration: Applicable candidateshould have passed MSc (Nursing) /PBBSc (Nursing) /BSc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self-attested copies of marksheets, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
Age limit:Candidate must have born in between 10 Jul 1982 and 11 Jul 1996 (Both days inclusive)
Method of Selection: mode of selection is two step procedure firstly female candidates have to qualify written test then Interview and Medicals.
How to Apply: The online application is given on the web page www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up of the application form, payment, and printing admit card with other subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
You can find notification in www.indianarmy.nic.in or www.indianarmy.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Steps for filling online application
Simple steps for filling online line application include the most important and first step that is very carefully reading of notification and instructions before filling form.
- Candidates have to apply online through joinindianarmy.nic.inwhich is currently accessible from 27 Jun 2017 to 11 Jul 2017. Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application.
- First thing come is registration, the candidate’s email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. This email ID is the only user ID for the whole process. Candidates should use the same active email ID during the whole process.
- Those candidates who have already registered in the joinindianarmy.nic.insite will need to log in with their previous/old ID only. The website will not allow an already registered candidate to again register.
- Then you can apply for the available post and vacancies present according to your eligibility condition.
The following self-attested documents that candidate has to bring at the time of interview of final selection are:-
- Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (indicating date of birth)
- Valid registration certificate of upgraded MSc/PB BSc /B Sc Nursing course.
- MSc/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing certificate &marklists.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Proof of Indian Nationality (Nationality/Domicile certificate/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport/any other proof
- No objection certificate from the present employer, if employed.
- One self-addressed envelope with Rupees 40/- postal stamp for speed-post (of call letters if selected) For fee.
- Copy of release order if previously served in Military Nursing Service.
- In case of change of name, copy of Gazette Notification/any other authority clearly highlighting your new name.
Be sure and confident for your doings at the time of application form filling. Any minor mistake can be responsible for cancellation of application Form.
For any more enquiry related with this application form you may contact with Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. in official hours @1800-313-2004 Expertise of defense field are sitting here to solve your queries and to provide you guidance.