Indian Army has invited applications from qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps. It is one of the rarely come post. It is very golden opportunity for graduate candidates of veterinary to become an integral part of Indian National Army.
Last date for receipt of application: 01 September 2017
starting date to receive application: 01 July 2017
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on the last day of submission of form.
Educational Qualification: BVSc/BVSc& AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984).
Method of Selection
- Short listing of applications and SSB Interview. Initial screening and short listing of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) before forwarding them to Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army). Candidates whose applications are found in order shall be detailed to appear for the Service Selection Board on a specified date.
- Two stage selection procedure. On arrival at the selection centre, the candidates undergo Stage 1 of the “Two Stage Testing Procedure”. Candidates failing in Stage I, will be sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration of 05 days. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be inducted for training in the order of merit depending upon the number of vacancies available.
- Merit list. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at SSB’s and as such higher educational qualifications, previous performances have no role to play. Those high in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and also medically fit are issued joining instructions.
How To Apply:
- Application on plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) duly typed as per the format given in the advertisement.
- The envelope containing application should be “Superscribed in Red Ink” indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”.
- Application should be posted by ordinary, registered or speed post to reach at the following address:-
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1) QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4 RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Download application from this link Click Here