Indian Army JAG Entry New Eligibility Criteria From 30th Course 2023
Indian Army introduced new eligibility criteria for the recruitment of SSC JAG Entry from the 30t course which will begin in 2023. All the candidates who are currently pursuing LLB must follow the new eligibility criteria to be the Judge Advocate General in Indian Army from 2023.
JAG 30 SSB Dates Out – Date Selection Link Active
Army JAG Entry New Eligibility Criteria
To become a Judge Advocate in the Army, the candidates should apply only if they are competent according to the following eligibility. Below we are giving you information about eligibility for Judge Advocate Entry.
- Only unmarried women and men can fill this application form.
- It is an application made under a short service commission.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 27 years to fill this application form.
- The citizenship of the candidate must be Indian. Apart from this, candidates born in India who are living in the neighboring country of India can also fill this application form.
- As per the educational qualification, the candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in LLB degree.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to register with the Indian Bar Council.
Also Read: Is JAG SSB Different from SSB Interview?
For JAG 30th Course, Now candidates must have:-
- CLAT (PG) score for SSC NT JAG Entry Scheme 30th course onwards.
- CLAT (PG) score of preceding year is being made applicable and mandatory from april 2023 onwords.
- Candidate who wants to apply for JAG 30Th course required to provide CLAT (PG) 2022 Score.
Note:- CLAT 2022 EXAM WILL BE HELD ON 08 MAY 2022 AND CLAT 2023 EXAM WILL BE HELD ON 18 DEC 2022.
JAG Entry Selection Process:-
No written examination was conducted to become a Judge Advocate in the Army. This is a direct joining service, The selection process in this service is done as follows.
- First, the applications shortlisted on the basis of percentage marks obtained in the degree of the candidates filling the application form.
- Information on the shortlisted selected candidates communicated on the official website of the Army.
- Candidates whose applications found correct are notified for SSB interview at the selected selection centers on the date specified.
- During the SSB interview, candidates have to go through stages like Personal Interview in addition to Psychological Aptitude Test and Group Test.
- Interviews held from 5 to 6 days at SSB Selection Centers Under which candidates have to pass different types
- Reporting done at the SSB Selection Center on the first day Subsequently group tests psychological tests and interviews conducted within the next 4 days. For detailed information about the SSB interview, click on the link below.
- Candidates who qualified by the selection board sent to the medical board for medical examination.
- On being found fit in the medical test, the selected candidates selected according to the merit list and forwarded for training.
Candidates who qualify for all selection processes will have to undergo training for the post of Judge Advocate General from October 2021. The duration of JAG Training will be 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/they be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Army JAG Entry New Eligibility Criteria From 30th Course 2023| Know Detail |. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank yFOLLOW