Important Details of Stage 2 Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard has recently released the admit card for Navik (General Duty and Domestic Branch) and Yantrik of 2022 Batch. Applied candidates are advised to visit the official website in order to download the admit card
Official website of Indian Coast Guard –
Indian Coast Guard – Click Here
The second stage is scheduled from 16 to 18 November 2021 at 09 examination centre. All the candidates who have applied for the examination can check the list of examination city and centre details.
How to download Indian Coast Guard stage 2 Admit Card 2021?
Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Click on the ICG CGEPT stage 2 01/2022 Admit Card highlighting on the right side of the page.
Enter your credentials and login to the page. Your admit card will display
Download your admit card and take a print of it for the future reference
Section – I ( 45 minutes)
|PAPER||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
Section – II ( 30 minutes)
|PAPER||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS|
- Passing separately in section I and section II is compulsory
- Section I and section II of the exam will be a computer-based test. The exam will be an objective type of test.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Physical Fitness Test
PFT will be conducted for all the candidates who qualify for the written tests. The parameters for the Physical fitness test are mentioned below:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
Check the subjects for the syllabus for section II
Physical World and measurement
Newtons Law of Motions
Atoms and Nuclei
AC and DC
Mathematical reasoning Probability
Ratio and Proportion
Linear Equations and Polynomials
Algebra – Principal of Mathematical Induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, Matrices and Determinants, Sequence and Series
Calculus – Limits and Derivatives,
Continuity and differentially
Applications of integrals.
Functions – Relations and Functions
inverse trigonometric functions.
Introduction to three-dimensional geometry.
Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
Documents to carry at reporting:
- Stage – II Admit Card Colour printout (2 copies)
- Stage – I Admit Card (2 photocopies duly attested with C-DAC)
- Original I-card as mentioned in the Admit Card .
- Original Documents uploaded in Application form .
- 3 duly attested photocopies of all original documents uploaded in Application form .
- 20 passport size photo same as uploaded in application form.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates to bring original “ expired & renewed “ caste certificates & 2 copies of self attested old & new category certificate .
- Domicile certificate if applying for Height Relaxation
- Negative RT –PCR Report card not older than 96 hrs.
- Self Declaration Covid -19 form
- No risk certificate
For more blogs and notifications blog.majorkalshiclasses.comFOLLOW