Indian Air Force announced special entry notification for NCC candidates for the courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for Men and Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women in Flying Branch. Indian Air Force one of the most prestigious branch of Armed Forces recruits officers from many entries but now this time, candidates having National Cadet Core (NCC) ‘C’ Certificates having golden chance to get recommended.
Online application dates for form filling are:
Registration open: May 20,2017
Registration closed: June 15,2017
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May 15 is mandatory.
- Graduates with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech degree (Four year course)
Note: Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may apply for course commencing in January 2018 provided they fulfill the following conditions:-
(a) Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared at the time of online submission and at the time of AFSB.
(b) Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original degree certificate issued by University latest by 15 November 2017.
Candidate age should be 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e., Born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Note: Upper age limit for candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e., Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Weight: Proportionate to the height and age according to body mass index BMI.
Candidates are advised to keep themselves in good physical condition which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training / conditioning because during Academic training and they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Procedure How To Apply
Candidates those who want to make their career in IAF as flying officers are advised to visit career air force website and follow the instructions given.
- Candidates are advised to note down Registration number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification and the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website prior to commencement of filling up online applications.
- While filling online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available, as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Attach your recent colour passport size photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) for uploading it with your online application form.
- Attach your NCC ‘C’ Certificate, for uploading (size 1 MB) and image should be clear and properly visible.
- Please note that utmost care needs to be taken while filling up the online application.
- In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is likely to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process.
Important instruction : Submission of more than one application will result in cancellation of candidature.
To download official notification regarding entry issued by IAF click here
Candidates may contact Major kalshi classes Pvt. Ltd. for queries and details regarding registration and submission of online application procedure call 1800-313-2004 on all working days in working hours.FOLLOW