IAF Airmen Phase-II Documents Required For X and Y Group
Hey, guys we Major Kalshi Classes brings the list of Documents Required for Phase-II Airmen X and Y Group. Students should know about theIAF Airmen Phase-II Documents Required For X and Y Group, As you guys know that Airmen X and Y Group Phase-I exam is written and Phase-II exam consists Race, SRT, GD and Documents verification. In this article, we will talk about only the documents required during the airmen Phase-II examination.
IAF Airmen Phase-II Documents Required For X and Y Group:-
After clearing the written test you have to undergo a phase-II examination on respective airforce centre, Phase-II process will be done in only one day and it starts from the morning to evening, so it’s our advice that goes for phase-II examination with proper preparation. Here we are telling you that what is the documents to be brought during the Airmen Phase-II examination for X-Y group.
Documents to be brought by the Candidates During phase-II of Selection Test:-
The candidates are to bring following documents while reporting for Phase-II of Selection Test at the allotted Airmen Selection Centre-
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Four self-attested photocopies and Original of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the Selection Test. Wards of retired Air force personal to produce original discharge book of their parents.
- Original phase-I Admit card used during a phase-I online test, bearing Air force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable)
After clearing the Phase-II Examination, you need to go through Medical test and that will be done on Military hospital, Everyone has to provide a separate hospital for Medical examination, and it will be allotted at the end on Phase-II examination.
Airforce Airmen Selection Centre and Address:-
Here we are going to provide you with the list of Airforce Airmen Selection Centre and its address
Delhi Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Race Course Camp, Air Force Station, New Delhi -110 003
Contacts- 011-23010231 Extn. 7751,
Uttar Pradesh Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Air Force Station, Chakeri Kanpur – 208 008
Haryana Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- 48, Mansfield Road, Ambala Cantt (Haryana) – 133 001
Contact- 0171- 2630048 (Direct) 0171-2634980,2645921
West Bengal Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- (Near Palta Gate) Air Force Station Barrackpore 24 Parganas (North) – 743 122
Contact- 033-25921251 Extn: 6391
Rajasthan Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Old Pali Road, Air Force Area Near Air Force Station Sub Guard Room Jodhpur (Rajasthan) – 342 011
Contact- 0291-2511516 Extn: 7748,7749,1807
Maharashtra Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Air Force Station, Cotton Green Mumbai – 400 033
Contact- 022-23714982 Extn: 251
Airforce Airmen Selection Centre and Address:-
Karnataka Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- No.1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Tamil Nadu Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Air Force Station Tambaram, Tambaram East, Chennai- 600 046
Contact- 044-22390561 (Direct) 044-22396565 Extn.7833
Odisha Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Near Rajdhani College Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751 003
Bihar Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Air Force Station, Bihta Patna- 801 103
Contacts- 06115-250001Extn: 7762
Assam Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati – 781 015
Contact- 0361-2842720 Extn: 333
Andhra Pradesh Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- Air Force Station, Begumpet, Bowenpally, Secunderabad- 500 011
Contact- 040-27753512 (Direct) 040-27753500 Extn:467
Kerala Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road Kakkanad, Kochi – 682 030
Madhya Pradesh Airmen Selection Centre:-
Add- IInd Floor, Phase-II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisar, 35 Shyamala Hills, Bhopal – 462 002
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about IAF Airmen Phase-II Documents Required For X and Y Group. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!