How to Join IMA Through CDS 2/2021 Exam| Join Indian Military Academy 2021|
UPSC conducts a CDS exam twice a year for the recruitment of officers in IMA, INA, AFA, and OTA. There is a different selection process for joining these academies. Today we are going to discuss, How to Join IMA Through CDS 2/2021 Exam. If you are a graduate and wanted to join the IMA then apply for the upcoming CDS 2 2021 Exam, Notification will release on 4 August 2021, and the exam will be on 14 Nov 2021.
CDS 2 2021 Notification Important Date:-
|CDS 2 2021 Exam||DATE|
|CDS 2 2021 Application Start Date||04 August 2021|
|CDS 2 2021 Application Last Date||24 August 2021|
|CDS 2 2021 Exam Date||14 Nov 2021|
|CDS 2 2021 Admit Card Download Date||Before 3 weeks of exam|
|CDS 2 2021 Result Date (Expected)||Jan – Feb 2022|
How to Join IMA Through CDS 2/2021 Exam
The Indian Military Academy trains officers for the Indian Army. Located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, it was established in 1932 following a recommendation by a military committee set up under the chairmanship of Field Marshal Philip Chetwode.
Every half year UPSC released the notification for around 300 pluse vacancy for IMA, INA, AFA, and OTA in which more than 100 vacancy is for the IMA (Indian Military Academy), So if you want to join Indian Military Academy 2021 then check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process.
Education Qualification for Indian Military Academy (IMA):-Candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized institute.
Age Limit for IMA:- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
Height and Weight required for IMA:
- Height: The height of the candidate should not be less than 157cm for men and 152cm for women.
- Weight: The weight of the candidate should be standard as per height. BMI rate must be good.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for color perception I
- Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- Eye correction surgery is allowed in the Indian Air Force, Indian Army, and Indian navy but there are some criteria for that:-
- Surgery should be done only once. If the candidate has had 2nd surgery in order to correct their vision, the candidate will be permanently rejected.
- Surgery should be done after the age of 20 years old. If a candidate’s surgery is done before the 20s, he will be permanently rejected.
- And after the surgery, your vision should be correct.
- You must have healthy eyes.
- Written exam
- SSB interview.
Exam Pattern for IMA:-
|English||2 hours||100 Mark|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 Mark|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 Mark|
|total||6 hours||300 mark|
- Each of the questions in the CDS exam is an objective type.
- Each question has 1 mark
- 0.33 marks are deducted for the wrong answer
CDS Syllabus 2/2021 for IMA:-
For which CDS exams conducted by UPSC are given in detail in the table below. Through these topics, you can prepare for CDS exam.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Idioms and phrases
- Ordering of word in a sentence
- Selecting words
- Sentence arrangement questions
- Spotting error questions
- Fill in the blanks question
- Comprehensions questions
- Ordering of sentence
General awareness/general knowledge
- Current affair
- True and false statement
- Defence-related awards
- Books name and authors name
- Sports (events and awards)
The following types of questions are asked from different topics in this subject. With the help of the table below, you are being given information about each topic.
Algebra (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- Simple factors
- Basic operations
- Relation between roots and coefficients
- Theory of polynomials
- Remainder theorem
- Solution of quadratic equation
- Linear equation
- Linear equation in two variables
- Set language and set notation
- Law of indices
- Rational expression and conditional identities
Arithmetics (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- unitary method
- Number system
- Fundamental operations
- Simple and compound equations
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Profit and loss
- Euclid algorithm
- Law of log
- Multiples and factors
- Prime and composite numbers
- Ratio and proportion
Trigonometry (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- simple trigonometric identities
- Uses of trigonometric table
- Sine, cos , tan uses and value
- Simple case of height and distance
Geometry (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- line and angles.
- Similar triangles.
- Parallel line.
- Rectangle and square.
- Side and angles of a triangle.
- Theorems on properties of angles at a point.
- Congruence of triangles.
- Plane and plane figure
- Properties of angles
- Circle and its property
- Side and diagonals of a parallelogram
- Concurrence of medians and altitude
- Tangents and normals equations
Mensuration (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- surface area and volume of cubes and cuboid
- Triangle and circle
- Area of square and rectangle
- Area of the figure in field book
- Lateral surface and volume of right circular cone and cylinder
- Surface area and volume of spheres
Statics (CDS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021)
- bar chart
- Measures of Central tendency
- Collection and tabulation of static data
- Pie chart
- Graphical representation and frequency polygon etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the How to Join IMA Through CDS 2/2021 Exam| Join Indian Military Academy 2021|. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW