Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for CDS-I 2018 examination which is scheduled on 4th February 2018 across 41 cities. Those candidates who have applied for Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy, Naval Academy and Officers Training Academy through CDS-I 2018 examination must download it as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Exam Date- 4th February 2018 (Sunday)
For Indian Military Academy/Air Force Academy/Naval Academy
|9 am to 11 am
|12 pm to 2 pm
|3 pm to 5 pm
For Officers Training Academy
|9 am to 11 am
|12 pm to 2 pm
How to Download CDS-I 2018 Admit Card
Candidates need to follow given steps in order to download CDS-I Admit Card-
Step-I: Visit Official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in
Step-II: Click on what’s new section given on the right side of the home page
Step-III: Click on Combined Defence Service-I 2018 Admit card
Step-IV: Read all the given instructions carefully and take the print out of the same.
Step-V: Fill your registration id or roll number to download then admit card.
ANALYZE YOUR PREPERATION OF CDS-I 2018 @ www.mkconlinetestseries.in
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- You are advised to Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Kindly mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC
- Keep this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
- Candidate is responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Kindly Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”. Hence it is advised to pay due attention while filling OMR sheet.
- Candidate will not be admitted to the examination if he/she report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- If a candidate appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , his/her answer scripts will not be evaluated and his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Candidature to the examination is provisional subject to fulfilling all eligibility criteria..
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers. For detail about this kindly go through the official notification of CDS-I 2018.
- It is mandatory to mark the answers by Black Ball Point Pen only. Answers made other than black point pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in Elementary Maths Paper for CDSE(I), 2018 their Answer Scripts of Elementary Maths Paper will not be EvaluatedClick here to download CDS-I 2018 Admit Card
If you are facing problem in downloading the CDS-I 2018 Admit Card you can call on 1800-313-2004 or 9696330033.