Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA Examination.
Indian Navy recruit candidates for the post of sailors twice in a year, we are writing about Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA Examination. Some important documents are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Final Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka). So here we are listing Required Document for Navy SSR/AA, List of Documents for Navy SSR/AA.
Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA Examination:-
First of all, we should know what is the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Navy SSR/AA Examination, and how to apply for the Navy SSR/AA Examination.
Eligibility criteria of Navy SSR/AA:-
For AA (Artificial Apprentice)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
For SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age:- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Required Document for Navy SSR/AA all stages of Examination:-
The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filling of application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Final Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka).
If the details provided in „online application‟ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be canceled.
Document Required during Final Enrollment:-
The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
All select listed candidates will be required to download the Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction. Candidate should be in possession of police verification from either place of domicile or place of residence.
Candidates without the verified police verification reports or reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of the select list, to ensure timely verification
- Navy SSR/AA Notification 1/2020, Education Qualification, Exam Date, Age limit, etc.
- Navy Sailor Salary, Allowances and Job Profile for SSR and AA
How to apply for Navy SSR/AA:-
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” (√) button
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
You can also Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about Documents Required for Navy SSR/AA Examination. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!