Clear Airforce X and Y 1/2021 Written exam with MKC
Airforce X and Y 1/2021:- Indian Airforce Conduct X and y Group exam twice in a year for the recruitment of Airmen. Anyone having 12th can apply for the Airforce X and Y group Exam and start preparation with MKC online and offline platform. We are going to open offline classes from the 1st july 2021. All the aspirants who wants to join the offline classes can join us form the 1st july at allahabad.
Clear Airforce X and Y 1/2021:-
X and Y group exam is counducted in two phases which is written exam and phase 2nd. There are no such tips and tricks to prepare for any examination. You will have to work hard to get your dreams. You must follow some common things while preparing for the Airforce X and Y Group Exam:
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- If you do not have enough time for the preparation then just solve the previous year question papers as much as you can.
- According to my, if you were good at 12th, you just need 3 months for the best preparation.
- Study 4-5 hours every day.
- Appear for the Online Mock tests.
Join MKC Online Classes Classes to clear Airforce X and Y 1/2021:-
In this online course, the all video lecture is delivered by experienced faculty in very simple language. We cover complete syllabus Maths, English, Physics & RAGA. In this course, Notes with examples, Practice set with Solution, and Online Test Series also have given. After long research, this Online course is designed. If any Candidate Joins this course, there is no need to make the extra effort for this examination. The GD and SRT Section is also covered in this course.
For more detail click below image-
Selection Process of Indian Air Force X and Y Group:-
Selection for the post of Indian Air force X and Y group based on three-phase of examination-
- Written Examination
- SRT and GD
- Physical Standard Test, Medical Fitness Test.
Exam Pattern of Written Test:-
Exam Pattern for X-Group:-
- All Questions will be multiple types.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ (0.25) for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Y-Group:-
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Indian Air force X and Y Group GD Tips and Tricks
- Understand: Before speaking, understand the topic first.
- Speak: Do not interrupt if someone else is speaking. Wait for your turn or make your chance to speak.
- Initiate: Take the initiative to start the discussion.
- Structure: Structure your arguments logically and give examples to justify your statement.
- Summaries: Summaries the discussion.
- Involve: Involve in GD or take part confidently.
- Assert: Be assertive.
- Articulate: Work towards articulating your ideas into meaningful sentences.
- Listen: Be an attentive listener.
- Quality matters over quantities: It is not about how much you speak, but what you speak is important.
Additional Tips and Tricks for Air force X and Y Group GD
- Read as much as you can. In general, topics are chosen from some of the current happenings. So, read newspapers and magazine to upgrade your knowledge related to current affairs.
- Make sure that you speak loudly and clearly. It is highly important to speak with confidence. However, if you find yourself in a difficult situation, do not speak loudly.
- In GDs, you are required to listen to others carefully. This will show that you are a good listener. Do not involve yourself in arguments. In case, if you get involved in an argument, give examples or a supportive statement that reflects your knowledge.
Things to Avoid During Air force X and Y Group GD
- Do not criticize anyone on religion
- Do not get personal
- Do not criticize the foreign policy of India
- Do not get disappointed if you do not know any answer
- Never ever try to bluff.
Situation Reaction Test or SRT Tips & Tricks
- Listen to the instructors carefully.
- Time is very important in this round, so, use all the punctuations to make your answer as short and specific as possible.
- Do not skip any situation.
- Do not make incomplete sentences as it might show a lack of responsibility. Keep your sentence as short and meaningful as possible.
- Do not forget your ethical values towards society.
- React quickly and be natural. Try to write responses that come to your mind first.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Clear Airforce X and Y 1/2021 Written exam with MKC. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW