CDS Answer Key 2022:- The Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam to be conducted to join the Indian Armed Forces after graduation will be held on 10 April 2022 across India. Lakhs of candidates will appear in this exam to make their career in Indian Armed Forces. Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam is considered one of the toughest exams in India. Through this examination, an examination is conducted to select defence personnel in the Indian Armed Forces and to give admission to different defence academies of the country.
Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam to be conducted by UPSC. UPSC has been issued a notice with the subject that the Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam will be started on 10th April 2022. In this exam, candidates have to give question papers on subjects like Maths question paper, English, GK. To qualify for the CDS exam, candidates need to perform well in the Mathematics question paper. In today’s article, we are giving you information about the answer keys of all subjects of CDS 1 2022. With the help of this, you can assess your marks by marking the questions asked in the question paper.
Download CDS Answer Key 2022: –
The answer keys released in the context of the CDS exam are officially uploaded on the UPSC website a few days after the exam. But the answer key of the written examination by the team of experienced and senior teachers of Major Kalshi Classes will be uploaded on the official website of MKC after a few hours. The answer key is not officially released here. If you have enrolled in the CDS exam and want to check the answer key of your question paper then you can compare your marks with the answer key given by us.
|CDS 1 2022 Answer Key|
|Subject||SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D|
|Maths||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|GK||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|English||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
How to Download CDS Answer Key 2022:-
After the CDS written exam, candidates can download the CDS 1 answer key 2022 of maths by following the steps below to check their maths question paper marks.
- First of all visit the official website of MKC.
- If you want to get the answer key of the CDS exam only then you can use the link given above.
- On the home page of Major Kalshi Classes, you will see the “CDS” option.
- Clicking on this option a dropdown list will be displayed in front of you.
- In the list, you will see the option “Answer Key”.
- By clicking on this option, you can get the answer key for the subject of Mathematics and other subjects of CDS.
- This answer key will be available in a PDF file. You can easily store them on your computer or mobile device.
How to calculate CDS 1 2022 marks from the answer key:-
As you know, 120 questions are asked from the Mathematics subject in the Combined Defence Services 1 2022 exam.
|CDS Marking Scheme|
|Subject||Total Question||Marks||Per Question Marks||Negative Mark per Question|
- Each question carries 1 mark and one-third of the marks will be deducted if any question is attempted wrong by the candidate.
- If you are estimating the marks in Mathematics/GK/English, then for each correct answer you have to add 1 mark and for every wrong answer you have done, you will have to deduct 0.33 marks.
- Like if you have attempted 90 questions in the question paper and out of these 60 questions are correct then you are given 60×1 = 60 marks for correct answers.30×0.33 = 10 (Approx.) marks are deducted for 30 wrong questions attempted by you.
- Thus for 90 questions attempted by you, you will get a total of 60-10 = 50 marks.
Expected cut-off of CDS 1 2022:-
The probable cut-off for this CDS1 2022 written exam which is going to be held on 10th April 2022 is as per the cut-off of the last 3 years. Probably the cut-off of these CDS written exams can be between 120 to 150. Below we are giving you information about the last 3 years cut off.
|Cut off of CDS 2- 2021 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2021 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2020 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 2- 2019 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2019 Exam (Expected)|
Join Major Kalshi Classes to prepare for SSB Interview after CDS Exam
After estimating your marks according to the answer key of the Combined Defence Services exam to be held on 10th April 2022, you can prepare for the next stage by joining Major Kalshi Classes. Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute also has record selection in all departments of Indian Armed Forces like Indian Air Force, Navy, and Army Officers and non-official posts from last many years. Known for the preparation of the defence force for more than 15 years, in this coaching institute you get all the facilities for preparing for SSB.
Let us know why Major Kalshi Classes are better for you if you are looking for a coaching institute for SSB preparation. All the candidates who join Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute get the following facilities.
- A great ground of GTO which is well equipped with all facilities to perform well in the physical phases of SSB.
- Team of the best GTO experts from the army to make GTO a success.
- Separate hostel facility for male and female candidates for preparation of examination by staying in a coaching institute.
- In the actual form of an SSB interview, no candidate should face any kind of problem, so MKC continuously organized SSB mock interviews.
- Best Tips and tricks from experts to do better in GTO.
- Conduct of classes with prescribed strength of students for SSB syllabus.
- Books to be published by Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute for success in SSB interview.
- Mock Test for PPDT of SSB Interview under the guidance of Retired Army Officers.
- Guidance of senior officers regarding all types of procedures and activities related to group tasks.
- Continuously conducting online and offline classes for SSB interviews by teachers.
- Library is equipped with various types of books and text materials related to SSB.
- Regular conduct of English Speaking classes for candidates who are weak in English.
- The huge ground of GTO within the coaching campus for providing physical training.
- Major Kalshi Classes Health Care Center to ensure the selection of candidates medically.
- Record selection for officer and non-official posts in the Indian Armed Forces for the past several years.
- MKC Learning Application to provide all types of information related to online classes and exams.
- All types of books related to SSB and all the books for the preparation of Armed Forces and facility to deliver all the books to their homes.
- 24 hours presence of teachers to clear any doubts related to the examination.
The above facilities provide you with Major Kalshi Classes coaching institute. If you want that your preparation should not remain incomplete in any way and earn success in the SSB interview, then enrol in Major Kalshi Classes today. If you are associated with MKC and want to finalize your exam preparation, then you can enrol yourself by visiting the official website given below. If you want to prepare for your exam sitting at home then call on the given contact number and start your exam preparation fast by downloading the MKC Learning Application from the Google Play store.
Frequently Asked Question:-
A candidate has to score a minimum of 25 to 30% marks in each paper to qualify for the written exam of CDS.
After passing the CDS exam, the candidate is sent for courses in different academies. After completing the course and training. The candidate is appointed in the department selected by him.
All the preparations for the Combined Defence Services exam i.e. from written exam to medical examination are done in the institute; you will have Major Kalshi classes.
After clearing the written examination of Combined Defense Services, Allahabad’s Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute is better for you to prepare for the SSB interview.
To get success in the PPDT exam in the SSB interview, you should get the books published by Major Kalshi Classes.