Hello, our Readers! Major Kalshi classes, as you know we always try to keep you updated with all the possible Defence exams content. All the Notifications, the articles, important announcements and everything you need is given at this particular place(majorkalshiclasses.com). Today Major Kalshi Classes is going to post about the Latest Notification released for CDS 1 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Age Criteria and Eligibility. Read us here and get notified about all the latest updates related to CDS 1 2020 Notification. Not only CDS 1 2020. All the information regards Defence Examinations of the Nation are provided on our page.
CDS 1 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Age Criteria and Eligibility
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), acronym as CDS 1 2020 is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission). The CDS 1 2020 notification is gonna be posted on the Website of UPSC(upsc.in) from 30th October 2019. The last date for filling of application forms will be 19th November 2019. While the CDS 1 2020 examination will be held on 2nd February 2020.
Method to Apply:-
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website (www.upsconline.nic.in)
Last Date For Submission And Withdrawal of Applications:
- The Online Applications for CDS 1 2020 can be filled up to 19th November 2019.
- Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of Applications are available at the above-mentioned website of UPSC.
- Must Read: CDS 1 2019 Cut Off Marks
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 1 2020:-
Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
|A Citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, a subject of Nepal||Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.|
|A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India|
|A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.|
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
|For Indian Military Academy||Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2002 only are eligible.|
|For Indian Naval Academy||Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than
2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2002 only are eligible.
|For Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs.
i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1994 and not later than 1st January 2000) only are eligible.
|For Officers’ Training Academy(SSC Course for men) unmarried male||candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2002 only are eligible.|
|For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2002.|
- Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA courses and accordingly, they are not eligible for these courses. The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.
|For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.|
|For Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.|
|For Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020 as per guidelines are given in the UPSC’s website.
- Also Check: CDS Exam Pattern
Special Instructions to Candidates for objective type tests:-
1. Articles permitted inside Examination Hall Clipboard or hardboard (on which nothing is written) a good quality Black Ball Pen for marking responses on the Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work will be supplied by the invigilator.
2. Articles not permitted inside Examination Hall Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article other than those specified above e.g. books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets and rough sheets pertaining to earlier session(s) etc. Mobiles, phones, Bluetooth, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer marked by the candidate in the objective type question papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate. One third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate provided more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
So here we have explained almost all the aspects related to CDS 1 2020 Notification. Hope it helps!
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
This is all about CDS 1 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Age Criteria and Eligibility. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW