Books for AFCAT Examination- You can prepare for the AFCAT in so different manner, you can join any of defense coaching near to you for understanding the difficulty level of the exam. but for that, you will have to pay a good amount for that. what if I say I have something by which you can prepare the complete syllabus of AFCAT home. you don’t have to go anywhere for any coaching or teacher. you can do this by your self. here In this article, I will share with you the complete guidance of the AFCAT exam, How to prepare for AFCAT Exam, and AFCAT preparation tips and tricks and best books for AFCAT Preparation.
Books for AFCAT Online Examination:-
Many books are available in the market for the AFCAT preparation, but you cannot depend on those books only, you will have to look for some other books also for better preparation. you will have to find sample paper also for the practice and previous year solved and unsolved papers for the Best Practice. here I will you the name of few books which is the best book for AFCAT preparation and AFCAT preparation tips and tricks.
Best books for AFCAT Preparation:-
We are from the coaching institute Major Kalshi classes, we have designed the Books for AFCAT preparation, according to the syllabus. these books are written by our Experienced and brilliants teachers under the guidance of the Defence officers. earlier these books were only for the students of our coaching institute, but later the team of our coaching decided to publish these books for the students who cannot afford the fees of the coaching institute.
The syllabus Of AFCAT seems like this:-
|Reasoning and military aptitude test||25|
Our coaching institute has prepared one for each section of the syllabus, to download these books you can click on the link given below:-
|Arithmetic & Reasoning||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|General Science||Click Here|
These are the best books for AFCAT Preparation you can download them as PDF also or can order the hard copy of the book online, it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. these books are filled with the information and each book has sample paper and previous year question paper.
You can do your preparation by yourself, you do not have to go anywhere for any kind of preparation for AFCAT, this book is just enough for you, if you prepare well, you can easily crack the CBT (Computer-based Test).
How to prepare for AFCAT Exam:-
AFCAT is basically knowns for the easiest written exam. The written exam is very easy but the competition is very tough. There are very fewer seats in AFCAT around 25-30 seats in all over India. you just have to do better than other candidates. Try to attempt maximum questions. and Do your best subjects first in which you can tick maximum correct answers. Attempt your question one by one start with English because this is the easiest portion of the exam in which you can score well. Then move to the General awareness this can be also easy to tick. Do the numerical questions at last because these questions take a lot of time and might be missed your other portion because of this.
This is an Online Exam, you might have a problem with this because our mind doesn’t work as properly as it works in the pen-paper mode examination. You must be habitual of solving questions in front of the screen. first of all, make yourself better in front of the screen.
AFCAT preparation tips and tricks:-
- Daily reading-Develop a habit of reading magazines and daily newspapers to score well in the General Knowledge section and focus more on the latest books, winners in sports, cities located at the banks of famous rivers, etc.
- Remember the formulae-To score well in mathematics, you need to remember all the formulae.
- Solve mock tests and previous year papers- Going through previous year papers and solving mock tests will boost your AFCAT preparation. This will not just help you get a better understanding of the types of questions asked but will also help you develop techniques to solve them quickly.
- Read as much as you can- To prepare for the English section, you should also focus on Synonyms and Antonyms. you need to read as much as you can.try to study Hindu Editorials and other magazines are some options to improve your reading and English section. When preparing for English.
- Military Aptitude-This is one of the most challenging sections of the AFCAT exam. You need regular practice to prepare for this section. When preparing for Military aptitude, focus more on verbal skills and spatial ability.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Books for AFCAT Online Examination. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW