Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card Released, Download Now
Assam Rifles has recently announced a recruitment advertisement for various Technical and Tradesman posts, comprising of a total of 617 vacancies. Candidates who have already enrolled for this vacancy can download their admit cards. Check below blog for how to download Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card?
Overview of Assam Rifles Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization body
|Indian Army Assam Rifles
|Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Exam
|Exam Conduct by
|Indian Assam Rifles Recruitment Board
|Name of Post
|Technical and Tradesman Exam
|1. Application Form Shortlisting·
2. Physical Standard Test (PST)·
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)·
4. Written Exam·
5. Trade/Skill Test·
6. Medical Test·
7. Document Verification·
|1 time per Year
|Both Male and Female
|18 to 25 Years
|Class 10 and 10+2 or equivalent, ITI with Related Trades or Diploma
Assam Rifles Tradesman Admit Card:-
To download the admit card for the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman post recruitment exam, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Assam Rifles – https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Look for the notification related to the Technical and Tradesman post recruitment.
- Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter your registration number and other required details as per the instructions.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Make sure to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam center.
Documents carry during Assam Rifles rally:-
All candidates are required to carry the following documents (both original and photocopy duly self-attested) along with their CALL LETTER in original while reporting to the Presiding Officer of respective centers:
- Educational Certificate and Mark Sheets.
- Domicile Certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Caste/reservation Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) as applicable.
- Latest Character Certificate issued by Police Authority.
- 10 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Photo ID proof, such as Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License, etc.
- Original copy of system-generated online application for PST & PET.
- Typing/Short Hand/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Experience Certificate, etc., as applicable for Technical and Tradesman Rally only.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen for Technical and Tradesman Rally only.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for departmental candidates duly signed by the appropriate authority for Technical and Tradesman Rally only.
- Sports certificate in the prescribed format for the sports person rally only.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the rally notification and carry all the necessary documents as mentioned above to avoid any inconvenience during the rally.
Assam Rifles Tradesman Rally Bharti 2023 Duration:-
The entire recruitment process, including Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficient Test (PET), Field Trials, Trade (Skill) Test (TT), Written Test, Detailed Documentation Verification, Detailed Medical Examination (DME), and Review Medical Examination (RME) as applicable, may take 20-30 days to complete.
- Assam Rifles will not provide any lodging and fooding during the recruitment process. Candidates will be responsible for their own arrangements.
- Assam Rifles will not be responsible for any injury, even causing death, sustained by the candidates during the recruitment rally events or transit stay at the rally site.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- If any discrepancy or false information is noticed in the candidate’s documentation during the recruitment rally or even at a later stage, their candidature will be rejected, and service will be terminated by the Assam Rifles/Government.
- It is important to note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles. The Final Selection will only be made based on the position of the candidates in the Merit List, in accordance with the availability of vacancies in the respective state, trade, and category.
- Changing domicile, category, or trade during any stage of the recruitment process will not be accepted. In such cases, the candidature will be summarily rejected without issuing any notice to the candidate.