Army Tech Entry Course 55th for Men and 26th for Women Apply Now
In order to join the Indian Army, there are vacancies available to join as an officer or as a soldier. here in this article, I will share with you the latest vacancy of the Indian Army which is SSC (Short service commission) Entry. The Indian Army selection board has recently launched the vacancy for the men and women and widows of Army personnel as Army tech Entry Course Notification. Today we will see its Selection Process of Army tech Entry, Eligibility Criteria for Army tech Entry and how to apply for Army Tech Entry. To get complete information regarding this, check the article below:
Army Tech Entry Course 55th for Men and 26th for women Apply Now:
The SSC Short Service Commission in the Indian Armed forces is for just certain period of time, this is just 8 to 14 years of service, In this service, you cannot take retirement without any major reason before the 8 years of service, you cannot work more than 14 years. but all the perks and allowances are the same as the PC Permanent Commission. Only the difference would be in the Promotion, you will not be promoted quickly, but if you do any extraordinary work, definitely you will be promoted.
There is also an option of getting permanent commission but one will have to apply for that and may have clear the interview of getting Permanent Commission. This Entry that we are talking about you will get posted in the technical Field of the Indian Army. the rank and Post would completely the same. You will be called a technical officer or Engineer. Now let’s see the eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and selection procedure of it.
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Army tech Entry:
As I already said that the selection of the candidate would be completely based on the marks scored in engineering degree. So the required eligibility criteria would be like this:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate who has passed the Engineering degree course is eligible to apply for this post.
- Those candidates who are in the final year or final semester of engineering, they are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate will have to produce the proof of passing the engineering degree course before 12 weeks of commencement of the course.
- For the Men candidates: The age must be between the 20 years old to 27 years old.
- For the Female candidates: The Age Limit is also the same for the female candidates. The age must be between 20 years old to 27 years old.
- For the Widow of Defense Personnel: The special age relaxation has been given to such candidates. An age limit for them must be between 20 years to 35 years old.
Study Material for Army Tech SSB Interview:-
Selection Process of Army tech Entry:
The selection process of the SSC Tech 2020 is completely based on your marks scored in Engineering Degree.
- Shortlisting of Applications-Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
- After the shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to Apply for Army Tech Entry:
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ 8 under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
There are all the details regarding the entry of this, You can apply for this entry to become an SSC officer in the Indian Army. For further details regarding this, You can check our previous blog about Army tech entry.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Army Tech Entry Course 55th for Men and 26th for Women Apply Now Notification and selection Process of Army tech If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Eligibility for Army tech Entry. Army tech Entry Notification.