Army Havildar SAC Physical Standard Required
In order to join the branch or department of the Indian Army. It is mandatory to be physically and Medically fit. All the time. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the Army Havildar SAC Vacancy details and will you then what are the Physical Standard Requirement for Army Havildar SAC. To get complete details about this, check the complete article below. Here you will get to know the complete details about the Physical Standard for Army Havildar SAC.
Army Havildar SAC Physical Standard Required:
The Indian Army Service one of the most demanding careers among youths. All the candidates who have done graduation in any streams and having physics and mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The age of the candidates for this must not be between 20 years old to 25 years old.
In order to get selected in the service. A candidate will need to clear the selection phase of the Indian Army Havildar SAC. One will appear for the:
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
- Written Examination
Here I will share with you the complete information about the Physical Fitness test and after we will see the details of Medical Examination and then about Written Examination.
Required Physical Standard for Army Havildar SAC:
- You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completly fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- The height of the candidate must not be less than the 157cm.
- There are some relaxation has been given to the special caste, Categories and for the candidates who belong to the any special region like Andaman & Nicobar and some areas also. You can check the official notification on the official website.
These are the required Physical Standard for Army Havildar SAC. Now let’s see the activities that one has to perform in the Physical Fitness Test. In this one will appear for the:
- Running, That must be completed 5 Minutes 45 seconds.
- Zig-Zag balance
- 9 feet Ditch Jump
This is the complete details about this. It is mandatory to clear all these tests to get selected for the next phase of selection. All the candidate who will clear this phase, they will appear for the Medical Examination.
Medical standard of Army havildar SAC
You will need to clear the some basics tests and some advance level of tests. First, it would start from the basic thing ENT which is Ear, Nose and throat. The examiners will check very basic things those who never had any problems with ENT will clear this, most common problem of rejection in this is Hole in-ear membrane or bone problem in nose etc.
Eyesight for Army Havildar SAC:
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be bad than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
Once you are done with this and some other tests also like hearing etc. You will appear for the Medical Examination in which your internal Body Organs will be checked like:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stone.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
The Medical Examination is one of the important parts to get selected in the service. Minor mistakes in this can cause rejection. There are two types of rejection in the service:
Temporary Medical Rejection: In the Temporary Medical Rejection, If you have any minor problem you will be given time correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum 160 days only.
Permanent Medical Rejection: If you get permanent rejection they are no any way to go back, you have an option to re-apply for your medicals to the medical Board. If you have the aim to join the Indian Army or Indian Airforce or Indian Army and want to be a warrior make sure that you are fit enough to join the service. Try to medically and physically fit. Eat healthily and exercise daily.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army Havildar SAC Physical Standard Required. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.