Another Chance for AFCAT 1/2020 Qualified Candidates: IAF Introduce Fast Track SSB
- Reference is made to your candidature for induction in IAF for the courses commencing in Jan 21 made through AFCAT No 01/20. You had chosen Flying Branch as one of your options.
- You failed to report for AFSB as per the call up letter sent to you by the IAF and has accordingly, lost your candidature for the said entry.
- As a onetime measure IAF intends to undertake fast track selection and as you have passed the AFCAT you are likely to be considered for SSB testing at a short notice, subject to your willingness, for entry in the Flying Branch (SSC) in the IAF.
- While giving your willingness you are to note that irrespective of the preferences and choices selected by you during registration for the AFCAT and your failure to appear for the SSB interview, you are being given a fresh chance. You will be eligible for entry only in Flying Branch (SSC) and you will not be eligible and considered for any other branch.
- You will have to sign an Undertaking stating your willingness to be considered only for Flying Branch (SSC) through this additional chance.
- You will have to report for AFCAT at a short notice. No change of date or location will be admissible. If you do not report for SSB on due date & time, you will lose your candidature for this special chance to appear in the SSB. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Considering that this is a special fat track selection, in case you are disqualified in Medical examination, you will not have the option of appeal/ review (AMB/RMB) against the decision of the Medical Board.
- This E-mail is being sent to you only for obtaining your willingness for the additional chance. However, actual conduct of SSB is not guaranteed. IAF is only deliberating on this issue and this E-mail is only for obtaining your option and this does not entitle you to appear for the SSB as an additional special chance, unless specifically notified to appear for fast track selection in the Flying Branch (SSC) in the IAF. IAF reserves the right to withdraw this offer anytime, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- Submission of your willingness to this chance will be construed as your agreement and acceptance to all the terms and conditions in this mail. The undertaking for the same is annexed herewith. The dully filled undertaking is to be carried for the SSB and submitted on arrival at AFSB.
- The responsibility of giving the correct data would be of the candidate. If at any stage during SSB, medicals or training at AFA it is found that the information provided by the candidate is wrong, the candidature would be cancelled and cost of training recovered.
- You are to reply to the mail only if you are willing on the email id [email protected] along with details in following format: