Airforce X Y Written Exam Expected Cut off 1/2021.
X Y Written Exam Expected Cut off:- Friends, the candidates whose dream is to fly in the height of the sky make their dreams come true. As you have appeared in the written examination of Airfrocr X And Y group 1/2021 between 12 July to 18 July. I know you have scored good marks that’s why you are visiting this website for Airforce X Y Written Exam Expected Cut off 1/2021.
Indian Air Force X and Y Group exam Expected cut-off 1/2021 is given in this article, our expert team has analyzed the questions paper and declare the expected cut-off this year.
Cut off factors
For issuing the cut-off, the organizers have to take into account certain sectors of the exam After which cutoffs are issued. This factor is
- Total number of vacancies in the exam.
- Number of students who passed the exam.
- Difficulties of questions asked in the exam.
- Frequency of candidates appearing in the examination.
- Cut off of previous years issued.
X Y 1/2021 Expected Cut off
|X-Group 1/2021 Expected Cut off||27-35 (Out of 70)|
|Y-Group 1/2021 Expected Cut off||30-35 (Out of 50)|
If you have scored these marks then you can start preparing for the Upcoming Phase 2 examination. Here is the tips pf phase 2.
Airforce XY Phase II Process:
In phase II, There are four stages that one has to clear. It is very important to clear those tests to proceed with the next phase of selection.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability II
The candidates are to bring the following documents while reporting for Phase-II of the Selection Test at the allotted Airmen Selection Centre-
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Four self-attested photocopies and Original of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks SheetOR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Original phase-I Admit card used during a phase-I online test, bearing Air force seal and invigilator’s signature.
To get complete details about the Documentation process of Airforce Airforce Selection. Click on the given link below:
IAF Airmen Phase-II Documents Required For X and Y Group
Physical Fitness Test:
Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
- 1600 meter run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Airforce X and Y Group Physical Eligibility Test Procedure
Adaptability Test 1:
In this test, you have to pass the Situation Reaction Test and after that, that, you will get Group Discussion.
Adaptability Test 2:
In this, you will get Group Discussion, where you will be sitting with the 15 candidates and on the given topic you have a discussion with other candidates. While discussing with the other, remember you have to give some relevant points so that you get enough points to qualify for the next stage.
Best Adaptability Test Book for Airforce X and Y Group.
Airforce X and Y Phase 2 Preparation Tips:-
After the documentation and Physical Fitness test, GD, SRT, and DFT play an important in the selection. It is very important to better for that. Here are some tips and tricks for the GD and SRT.
Group Discussion or GD Tips & Tricks
- For this round, you should have good knowledge about current affairs topics. Prepare various types of topics and be aware of things happening around you.
- You should be a good leader. Share your thoughts in a positive way. Give examples of supportive statements to prove your points. Never get into an augment.
- Be relevant. When you speak, you should be specific and to the point.
- This is the most important GD tips. Be a good listener. If someone is making an eye-contact, acknowledge him by nodding your head.
- During GD rounds, you might face a situation when everyone is speaking on something and no one is hearing. At that time, it would be beneficial to keep quiet.
Situation Reaction Test or SRT Tips & Tricks
- Listen to the instructors carefully.
- Time is very important in this round, so, use all the punctuations to make your answer as short and specific as possible.
- Do not skip any situation.
- Do not make incomplete sentences as it might show a lack of responsibility. Keep your sentence as short and meaningful as possible.
- Do not forget your ethical values towards society.
- React quickly and be natural. Try to write responses that come to your mind first.
Airforce X Y Important GD Topics:-
- Can we rely on Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?
- Has Reliance Jio changed the telecom sector of India?
- Fake News – How can the world deal with it?
- ‘Digital India’ – How far was it a success?
- India-US relations – Impact of Joe Biden
- India-China Relation
- Artificial intelligence – Pros and Cons
- Crimes against women in India
- Ever-growing air pollution levels – Where does the problem lie?
- Twitter Issue.
- One Nation one Election.
- Population in India.
- Uniform Civil Court
- OTT Platform.
- Drone Warfare – Challenges and Opportunities.
Example of SRT Test:-
- On a train journey, at midnight certain sounds disturbed your sleep. On being woken up, you found someone trying to steal through the window. He…
- He is going to attend an important meeting and he is already getting late. Suddenly the road is blocked due to traffic jams. He…..
- You have to go for patrolling duty in the field. Your driver is having a high fever. He…
- While returning home after watching the cinema at midnight, you found two persons quarreling on the way. He…
- You are required to dig trenches, but your colleagues are not cooperating with you. He…
- While working in the kitchen garden, rain starts. He…
- He is assigned a difficult task which he has not done earlier. He..
- As a secretary of the Student Union of his college. He will do the following…
- Returning from the market, three persons with a knife stop him and ask him to hand over his valuable possessions. He…
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Airforce X Y Written Exam Expected Cut off 1/2021.. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.