Airforce X Y Admit Card Out Check Your Exam Date and City Detail.
Airforce X Y Admit Card:- Airforce is going to conduct a written exam from 12 July to 18 July 2021, those candidates who have applied can check the Exam date and City name so they can prepare well. This time exam is going to conduct delay due to covid-19. So I hope that the dedicated candidates impose themselves for better preparation. So candidate please check the detail of the Airforce X and Y group exam date and city name.
- Exam Held on: 12-18 July 2021
- Exam City Details Available: 29/06/2021
- Admit Card Available: 24-48 hr Before Exam
Here is the the Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with Sample Paper:-
Selection Process of Indian Air Force X and Y Group:-
Selection for the post of Indian Air force X and Y group based on three-phase of examination-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test, SRT and GD
- Medical Fitness Test
Exam Pattern of Written Test:-
Exam Pattern for X-Group:-
- All Questions will be multiple types.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ (0.25) for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Y-Group:-
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Indian Air Force X and Y Group Syllabus:-
1. A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension:-
The questions will be set:-
- To judge the understanding of the passage
- Draw inference
- To judge the understanding of vocabulary
2. Grammar – 1
- Subject-verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- The sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
- Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
3. Grammar – 2
- Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjective
- The Adverb
- Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
- The Conjunction
- The Modals
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/phrases
- Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence.
5. Narration (Direct and Indirect):-
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
6. Voice (Active and Passive):-
- Changes required under each tense.
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(b) Modal auxiliaries
7. Jumbled Sentences
Syllabus for Mathematics:-
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
Syllabus for Physics:-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Syllabus for RAGA:-
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal):-
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense Test
- Mathematical Operation
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Non- Verbal Reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:-
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
Download Model Question Paper of Airmen X and Y group:-
If you are preparing for the Indian Air Force X and Y group, and searching for Model questions paper then you are in the right place, Major Kalshi Classes are providing you model question paper of Airforce X and Y group. You guys can download it by clicking on the download link which is given below.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Airforce X Y Admit Card Out Check You Exam Date and City Detail. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW