AFCAT Recruitment 2022
The Indian Air Force has scheduled the AFCAT Recruitment 2023 twice a year. Every year, the Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts a variety of competitive exams to employ qualified people for various governmental positions. For the hiring of applicants in the technical and non-technical departments for the Flying Branch and Ground Duty programmes, the announcement is made in July. In February and August of each year, this test is administered.
100 questions altogether, broken down into four categories: general awareness, verbal English ability, numerical ability and reasoning, and military aptitude test. There will be 4 parts to the selection process: a written test, an interview, a medical exam, and a final list.
AFCAT Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AFCAT|
|The conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Job Post||Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical) and Gazetted Officers in Flying Branches|
|Stages of Section Process||
AFCAT 2023 Exam Date
|AFCAT Events||AFCAT 1 2023 Date||AFCAT 2 2023 Date|
|Release of AFCAT Notification||December 2022||May 2023|
|Start of AFCAT Online Application||December 2022||June 2023|
|Closing of AFCAT Online Application||December 2022||June 2023|
|AFCAT Exam Date||February 2023||August 2023|
|Declaration of AFCAT Result||March 2022||September 2023|
|AFSB Interview||To be announced||To be announced|
AFCAT Notification 2023
The Indian Air Force releases the official AFCAT Notification twice a year. Those who are willing to join the air force on commissioned post must download the AFCAT notification 2023 as soon as released. The AFCAT 1 2023 Notification will release in December 2022 and the AFCAT 2 2023 Notification will be released in May 2023 tentatively.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2023
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect/wrong answer.
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be allowed.
- No deduction of marks will be done for un-attempted questions.
|Exam||AFCAT||EKT (Technical Branches)|
|Mode of the exam||CBT||CBT|
|Total number of Questions||100||50|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours||45 minutes|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years and the candidate shall be unmarried. The widows/Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible for AFCAT. However, Candidates who are married and have crossed the age of 25 can apply for AFCAT.
- For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry- The age of the candidates must be between 20 to 24 years.
- For Ground Duty Branch- The age of the candidates shall be between 20 to 26 years.
- To apply for Flying Branch, a candidate must have cleared Intermediate exams with 60% marks. The candidate Should have PCM in class 12th.
- He/she must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent can apply for AFCAT.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply, provided they do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB Testing and produce a Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
AFCAT 2023 Online Application Form
The processes listed below can be used to apply for the AFCAT Exam by interested candidates.
- Step 1 is to go to the AFCAT website @afcat.cdac.in
- Step 2: Select the post’s link.
- Step 3: Create a profile once using the One Time Registration method (OTPR)
- Step 4: The candidate’s email address will be used to produce the one-time password.
- Step 5: After registration, candidates can visit the login page and fill out all the information.
- Step 6: Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form.
- Step 7: After double-checking the data submitted into the online application form, submit the AFCAT application.
- Step 8: Candidates should print out a copy of the application they submitted after receiving it via email.
Top Online AFCAT Coaching in India – Click to Know More
Best Books for AFCAT Exam Preparation
|AFCAT Books||Click to Buy|
|AFCAT All Books||Buy Now|
|AFCAT Arithmetic||Buy Now|
|AFCAT Reasoning||Buy Now|
|AFCAT General English||Buy Now|
|AFCAT General Knowledge||Buy Now|
Best AFCAT Coaching in Allahabad
The candidates who have applied for the AFCAT exam must start their preparation with Major Kalshi Classes. It is the best AFCAT coaching in Allahabad. It offers the following benefits.
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food
IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2023 – FAQs