We are sharing AFCAT Medical Standard 2020 and Physical Measurement. What is Eyesight for AFCAT Examination, Height and Weight of AFCAT 2020 Examination? You will be able to understand AFCAT Physical Standard 2020 and Medical Test Procedure, AFCAT Physical fitness required, So read the full article which is prepared by Major Kalshi Classes. You will also see Dental fitness for AFCAT Exam.
AFCAT Medical Standard 2020 and Physical Measurement:-
If you are defence Aspirant, you should know there are so many parameters by which defence personnel check the capability and mentality of the Candidate in your medical and physical test. They will check you in all manner. So make sure before going for the medical or physical you have taken enough education for that. If you would not be aware of it. Maximum chances are you will fail in your exams. AFCAT medical and physical requirement. So today we will discuss each and everything about the medical and physical requirement of Indian Air force.
AFCAT recruits the candidate for the Indian Air Force. So Indian Air Force does not require candidate six packs abs you just have a healthy body with free of any disease that is enough.
AFCAT ENT (Ear, Nose and throat) Test:-
First, it would start from the basic thing ENT which is Ear, Nose and throat. They will check very basic things those who never had any problems with ENT will clear this, most common problem of rejection in this is Hole in-ear membrane or bone problem in nose etc.
Eyesight required for AFCAT
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be bad than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
- For the flying branch your eyesight must be 6/6 there is no relaxation for that.
Eye correction surgery is allowed in the Indian Air Force but there are some criteria for that:-
- Surgery should be done only once. If the candidate has had 2nd surgery in order to correct their vision, the candidate will be permanently rejected.
- Surgery should be done after the age of 20 years old. If the candidate’s surgery is done before the 20s, he will be permanently rejected.
- And the surgery your vision should be correct.
- You must have healthy eyes.
Dental checkup of AFCAT:-
- This is very normal tests only a few gets rejection in this, if you have full-grown set teethes, then you are fine.
AFCAT Medical Test Procedure 2020:-
- Here you will be asked to take off your clothes an examiner will check your upper body from bottom to top, will also ask about the marks on your body, if you are having so.
- You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turning in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
Once you complete this all, now you have to go the internal body checks.
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stone.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
If they find any minor problem in your internal body check, Board will give you time to correct it.
AFCAT Physical Standard 2020
- Your height should not less than 157 cms with correlated weight,
- Leg Length: Min – 99 cms. Max – 120 cms.
- Thigh Length: Max – 64 cms,
- Sitting Height: Min – 81.5 cms.Max – 96 cms.
- For women, it should not be less than 152cms.
- When you go for the interview SSB or AFSB there is GTA which is ground task activity. They check your capability on the ground, so there will be no any kind of physical activity will be done. While your medicals.
What to do After Rejection in Medical Exam:-
If any case you get a rejection from the Medical Board you can re-apply for that. And if they reject you again you can again re-apply. if they reject you, they will give a proper reason for that. And there are two types of rejection.
- Temporary Rejection
- Permanent Rejection.
If you get permanent rejection there is no way to go back, you re-apply for your medicals then too the result would be the same. If you have any minor problem you will be given time correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum 160 days only. If you are defence aspirants, want to be a warrior make sure that you are fit enough to join the service.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about AFCAT Physical Standard 2020 and Medical Test Procedure. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!FOLLOW