AFCAT which is Air Force Common Admission Test this is the exam which is conducted by the Indian Air Force itself. And through this Indian Air Force recruits Candidate for their respective branches like Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Officers. You can apply for AFCAT exams through online only. Here in this article, we will help you How to apply for AFCAT exam 2020. Here will also discuss the eligibility criteria of AFCAT exam 2020, Exam pattern of AFCAT and Syllabus of AFCAT. To know well read our full article AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Application Form and How to apply for AFCAT 2020.
AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Application Form and How to apply for AFCAT 2020:-
Eligibility Criteria of AFCAT 1/2020 Exam
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
- Candidate appearing in the final semester or year can also apply.
- Candidate should have physics and mathematics in class 12th.
- Candidate below the age of 25 must be unmarried before the commencement of the course.
AGE Limit for AFCAT 1/2020 Exam
- Age limit for flying branch:- 20 to 24 yrs years.
- Age limit for technical and ground duty officers:- 20 to 26 yrs old.
Exam pattern of AFCAT 1/2020 Exam
- Questions Paper will be objective type
- Questions will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
- Types of question would be Objective
- The candidate would get 3 marks for each correct answer.
- One marks would be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Exams||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal|
Ability in English, Numerical
Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
Science and Electrical &
How to apply for AFCAT 1/2020 Exam
You can apply for AFCAT through online only. There is no offline service. To apply online first register yourself on the official website of the Indian Air Force which is www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in or www.afcat.cdac.in and register yourself and then you will get login ID password, then login to your account and Fill the form> upload documents> make payment> check your form status.
Remember your login ID Password till you get you to admit card.
Detailed instructions for filling in the online AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Application form are appended below:-
1. Applicants need to exercise utmost care while filling in the online application. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Please verify the correctness of information entered in all the fields before proceeding with the “Make Payment” option. Applicants will not 14 be able to edit the previous details entered after the selection of “Course Preferences” step and after the “Make Payment” step.
2. If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar Number will be considered for issue of Admit Card. However, the fee deposited while filling additional applications will not be refundable.
3. Applicants will be required to complete the process of Online Application form which will have the following sequences.
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and a system-generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in.
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read the instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgement of having read and understood instructions- Check box to proceed to the next stage.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT) Click “PAYMENT STATUS” to view whether payment is successful. If the Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful.
Documents required for AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Application
as we know this is all online process, so the candidate must have scanned –
- High school mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate if you are OBC or SC/ST
- Scanned passport size photo.
- Your Scanned signature
- Your scanned left-hand thumb impression.
AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Admit Card:-
Admit card will be available on the official website on Indian Air Force you can download your admit card by logging into your account. Admit card will be available in the last week of December. And the exam will be held in January.
How to prepare for the AFCAT 1/2020 Exam
- Manage your time properly because you would have less time. I think around 1 minute for each question.
- Solve previous year question paper as much as you can.
- Solve the easiest portion first.
- Try to solve the maximum question.
- Don’t waste your time on difficult questions, just skip that for the last.
- Prepare your syllabus accordingly, do not study over. OR
- You can join any coaching Institute for a better atmosphere, you can join Major Kalshi classes for better preparation.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about AFCAT 1/2020 Exam Application and How to apply for AFCAT 2020. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!