AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB Date and Venue Released, How to select AFCAT AFSB Slot
Hello Dear Students, first of all, weMKC wish you congratulations on your success in AFCAT 2/2019, I hope everyone sees the result, so you must be aware that Indian Airforce AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB Date and Venue Released, How to select AFCAT AFSB Slot, and it is starting from November 2019. Selected candidates may select their suitable date and venue for AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB. Here we are telling you that how to select AFCAT 2 2019 SSB date and Venue.
AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB Date and Venue Released, Start from November 2019:-
It is advised that the selected candidate should choose the date and venue as soon as possible because the selection of venue and date is purely based on the first-come and first serve basis, every date will have limited number of slots i.e. fixed number of candidates can select a particular date, the allocation will be based on first come first serve.
please select your slot date and venue very carefully because once you select, you can not change the date and venue, so before selecting the date and venue please read the instruction very carefully, we are going to tell the step that how to select AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB Date and Venue.
How to Select AFCAT 2 2019 AFSB Date and Venue:-
- Got to AFCAT CDAC website. – Click Here
- Click on candidates login.
- Enter your login details
- Click on Result and AFSB Selection.
- You will see the available dates and AFSB venue with the number of slots available.
- Make sure you read the instructions on the screen before selecting a date.
If you face any issue during the selection of date and venue, then please keep trying until you select the Date.
AFCAT 2 2019 Result Available Now
General Instruction for AFSB (Air Force Selection Board):-
The Call Letter along with your Admit Card would be the authority for you to report to the nominated Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) for Testing. The same is to be handed over to the Board on arrival. You must report for the interview on the date and time as specified in the Call Letter. Latecomers, on any account (inclusive of late running of trains), will not be admitted for tests. A representative in Air Force uniform will meet you at the reporting point as specified in the call letter.
List of Documents required for SSB Interview
2. Boarding and Loading:-
Free boarding and lodging will be provided during your stay at the Board during the period of testing. Those candidates who arrive before the date and time indicated in the Call Letter will have to make their own arrangements. Parents/guardians accompanying the candidates will have to make their own arrangements.
3. Physical Fitness:-
Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 miles (1.6 km) in 10 minutes, 10 push-ups and 3 chin-ups.
4. Selection Procedure at AFSB:-
The testing schedule is in two phases and normally for a period of six days depending upon contingencies and will be as follows:-
|Day 1||Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception & Discussion Test, document check of Ph-I passed candidates, PIQ filling and Psychological Test after adequate rest of 2-3 hrs for the candidates.|
|Day 2,3,4||Interview and Group Test (GT)|
|Day 5||Interview, GT, Board conference and document filling of REC candidates (non-flying)|
|Day 6||CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System), document filling of REC candidates (flying) and submission of reports on all RECOMMENDED Candidates by Assessors|
Documents Required at AFSB:-
You are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be checked and returned after verification:-
- Original Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ICSE/State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/Provisional Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/semester issued by University – only for verification of educational qualifications which make you eligible for the course. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above-mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/State Governments or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable.
- Inbound Railway Ticket/Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowances)
- In case of final year/semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is required:-
- Name of the College.
- Name of the University.
- Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
- Aggregate Percentage.
- Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format).
You are advised to bring the following items:
- One pair of White Shirt/ T-Shirt, Shorts/ Trouser/ Track Suit/ Salwar kameez, Socks and a pair of white sports shoes.
- Adequate writing material (Pens and lead pencils).
- Clothing, according to season.
- Medium size locks to safeguard your personal luggage.
Candidates recommended by the AFSBs and found medically fit by the appropriate medical establishment are detailed for training strictly on the basis of merit and availability of vacancies in various branches/ sub-branches.
Date and Duration of Training:-
Training is scheduled to commence in the first week of Jul 2020 for all courses. The approximate duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-technical)
Branches are 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about AFCAT 2/2019 AFSB Date and Venue Released, How to select AFCAT AFSB Slot. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!