Latest Indian Army Soldier GD entry
Soldier GD Vacancy in U.P. Bihar and W. Bengal
Indian army has just issued notification for recruitment of soldiers GD in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and W. Bengal. The vacancies are for ground level basic soldiers or sepoys as they call it in the military. These are majorly for following four trades:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation)
- Soldier Clerical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman
171/2 to 21 years for General Duty
171/2 to 23 years for others
Physical Appearance –
Minimum Height: 157 Cms
Minimum Chest : 77 cm (5 CM expansion)
Minimum Weight : 48 Kg
- Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matric with 45 % marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above. However, minimum 33% in each subject required in SSLC/Matric.
- Soldier Technical: 10 +2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation )
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Clerk/ Strore Keeper Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject. Note. Even if candidate is Graduate or has a higher qualification, % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th exam pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th pass)
Below is a list of all these notifications and the link to check official notification. Kindly check the notification thoroughly to check the required documents, required age and the details of the types of opening.
For candidates from District of Auraiya, Banda, Barabanki, Chitrakoot, Fatehpur, Gonda, Hamirpur, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Mahoba and Unnao
Online Registration Dates – from 27 July 2018 to 09 Sep 2018
Rally dates – 26 Sep 2018 to 14 Oct 2018
Venue – Kanpur Cantt.
Official Notification Link: