Candidates who are appearing in CDS 2017 exam can check the 8 things to do before CDS Exam. I hope all candidates are ready to take the written exam of CDS Combine Defence Service 2017 which is conducted by UPSC is for Army, Air Force and Navy. These tips will definitely help you to gain accuracy along with more marks in CDS 2017. As we all know CDS is coming next month as Time is less and the work to do is more. So we have to work strategically and with smartly preparation. Below are 8 things to do before CDS exam that will help the aspirants in clearing CDS-II 2017 exam.
- The first thing to remember is don’t touch any new topic before a week of examination it will be better if you go through only familiar topic. Go through the important notes and formulas that you have made while preparing with concentration, if you didn’t made any notes then take the CDS syllabus and search for important facts and formulas on internet.
- It is suggested to candidates to must prepare for those subjects over whom they have a good hold. English Mathematics and General Ability are major subjects. The General Ability paper is a mixture of questions from many subjects. It is pretty hard to score maximum in G.A. The candidates must give their best to the questions of their subjects, which they have studied in graduation or 12th. Current affairs are also a part of this section. So it is mandatory to read current affairs of previous 6 months.
- Keep remember that If you get struck in a question then move ahead and do not waste time on that particular question. Some questions in CDSE are long, hence be focused while you read the question. Be careful and avoid silly mistakes, better if you read the question twice. Do not plan to read the question paper once then start solving it. Solve while you read.
- Previous year papers should be checked to know what kind of questions appear and one mock test can be taken on the last day to see what could be the strategy that could help in the flow of solving. Solve the model papers this will give you an idea about your preparations. It’ll also make you come across with some important questions that might appear in this year’s paper. Reviewing question initially once you get it can help in identifying areas where questions that you are stronger in and could be definitely solved by you may help and then only the flow of solving should be decided.
- Pay full attention in English Antonyms and Synonyms in the English section are always seen as a hurdle and candidates usually leave them due to lack of knowledge. Rather they should prepare for it as these are the easiest thing and can be prepared very easily by commemorating 4-5 antonyms and synonyms per day.
- Practice, Practice and Practice…. Mathematics is all about your written practice. Several types of questions are framed over a single formula. These can only be solved if you have a good practice of it. Try to solve maximum questions in given time.
- Don’t attempt doubtful questions because the negative marking of 1/3 can bring the score down. So candidates must not tick those questions which are out their knowledge. Just mark those on which you have full confidence.
- Stay cool and stay calm believe over you to succeed. Take sound sleep of proper 5-6 hours. Make Concentration and meditation as main concern of life.
“All the very best aspirants for CDS exam”