For SSB interview physical fitness is mandatory since for this proper height and weight ratio chart must be followed. Before SSB interview weight should be properly in control. With reduction in weight stamina should be proportionally increased. There should not be fat contain in body.
Here we are providing some tip points and 5 regular points to reduce weight that are listed below:-
- Eat protein with every meal- Protein diet is very essential for all to build stamina however High protein diet also helps you lose weight faster than consuming low carbohydrates diet. Egg, milk, curd, meat, pulses, fish comes under the list of high protein food list check it out and go with this……
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water every day- Water is necessity of life more than that proper amount of water is basic need to lead life. It is recommended to drink plenty of water because it is strongly associated with improved weight loss. Always keep yourself hydrated that maintains your energy levels with water toxic wastes of body get removed through urine and sweat. Drink clean water as much as possible.
- Exercises- Yoga and basic warming up exercise. Actively engage yourself in activities that require manpower. Heavy workouts, warm up, jog, run, roll, stretch etc. This burns extra calories of body, regular and proper exercise also builds stamina.
- Do Yoga- Include Yoga in you daily routine, that will help you lose weight and stress both. Do 10-20 minutes of yoga daily. Yoga and meditation builds inner strength and concentration power. Rehabilitation of inner soul are gain by yoga.
- Go for outdoor activities- Apart from the exercises and workouts mentioned above, you may also incline towards outdoor games like football, volleyball, badminton that require high stamina and let you lose weight quickly and promote wholesome physical development.
General tips for daily life style to balance structured life are given below:
- Take at least 20 minutes to eat your meals.
- Avoid extreme low-calorie diets (the strategy to lose weight may backfire if you eat extremely low-calorie foods).
- Eat salad for lunch (or dinner).
- Eliminate sugary or aerated drinks.
- Drink a glass of water before your meals.
- Drink black coffee.
- Drink Green Tea without sugar.
- Eliminate alcohol.
- Go to bed before midnight.
- Sleep in a cool, dark room.
- Drink warm lime water on an empty stomach every morning.
- Take 15-20 minute walk after your meals.