The end of the year witnessed many changes in all spheres of the Indian Armed Forces. In the year 2021, many equipment and new officers have been deployed to strengthen the army in the field of Indian Air Force, Army, and Navy. At the end of the year, the first CDS General of the Indian Armed Forces, Bipin Rawat, also died in an accident. Barring this tragic accident in the Indian Armed Forces, the Indian Air Force has been equipped with many new indigenous weapons to make itself the best in every field. Let us know reviews that have been done in the Indian Army.
Year-End Review 2021 of Ministry of Defence and Indian Defence Services
- For the Indian Coast Guard, Ajit Doval has commissioned an offshore patrol vessel built by Goa Shipyard Limited.
- CRPF chief Kuldeep Singh has been given the additional charge of the Director-General, National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- In 2021 the United States Department of Defence joined hands with the Gandhinagar-based NFSU to locate and retrieve the remains of over 400 personnel who went missing in India during World War II
- The Kiran Surya Aromatic Display Team of the Indian Army has recently completed its 25 years.During this, he has proved his mettle all over the country through the war exercise that flaunts his force with his aircraft in red and white colors.
- The Defence Minister of India, Hon’ble Rajnath Singh has approved the Policy on Classification and Compilation of History of War and Operations by the Ministry of Defence.According to which the records should be classified into 25 years ordinarily.
- The Ministry of Defence has supported a budget of 498.8 crores for the next 5 years to Innovation for Defence Excellence and Defence Innovation Organization.
- In the year 2021, the Indian Army has procured a boat consisting of 17 flat Force boats, most of which are to be deployed in Pangog Tatsuo Lake in Eastern Ladakh.
- India’s most advanced rocket system, the 122mm Grid rocket, has now been replaced by four new advanced range variants of 122mm rockets.
- On 24 and 25 June 2021, 25 upgraded versions of the Pinaka rocket system have been inducted into the Indian Army after successfully testing them.
- India’s INS Kulish and Japan’s JS Kasima have conducted a joint naval exercise under the Free and Open Indo-Pacific in the Indian Ocean.
- The subsonic cruise missile Nirbhaya, designed and developed by DRDO, was successfully test-fired off the Odisha coast.This missile can carry nuclear warheads weighing 200 kg and it can hit a range of 1500 km.
- The Talwar class steels frigate INS Tavar, built by Russia for the Indian Navy, participated in the Russian Navy Day celebrations from 22 to 27 July.
- The nuclear-capable ballistic missile, Agni P (Prime) developed by DRDO, an upgraded version of the Agni I missile, was successfully test-fired.
- Air Marshal Harjit Singh Arora has been replaced by the new Chief of Indian Air Force Air Marshal Vivek Ram Choudhary.
- It was inducted into the Indian Army by producing 12 short-span bridging systems developed and designed by DRDO.
- The Indian Air Force has received the tenth anti-submarine warfare aircraft P8I. That wasbuild by US-based aerospace company Boeing.
- The new generation Akash missile, which can easily send a range of up to 60 km, has been successfully test-fired by DRDO and handed over to the Indian Army.
- The third generation Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile developed by DRDO for a low range area was also successfully test-fired.
- Two women officers named Prakriti and Diksha, who have completed their training in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, have been appointed as officers.
- The world’s highest road has been constructed by the Indian Border Roads Organization at the Umlingta Pass at an altitude of 19,300 feet in eastern Ladakh.
- Under Made in India mission, DRDO also successfully test-fired the medium-range subsonic cruise missile Nirbhaya for the second time.
- General M Naravane was elected as the Chief of Staff (Intended) of the three contingents of the Indian Army.
To strengthen the Indian Armed Forces in the year 2021, DRDO and the Ministry of Defence have included the appointment of officers and equipment for many posts. Stay with us for more information and to prepare for your entry into the military.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Year-End Review 2021 of the Ministry of Defence and Indian Defence Services. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW