NDA II Application Form:- UPSC has released the NDA II application form 2022, all the candidates who want to join the Indian Armed forces can apply before the last date of the application form. Candidates who apply for the test should verify that they meet all of the eligibility requirements for admission to the examination.
NDA II Application Form 2022 out
|Name of Exam||National Defence Academy|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Periodicity||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + SSB + Medical)|
|Expected Candidates||2 lakhs approx.|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Dates of UPSC NDA II
- Application Begin: 18/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 07/06/2022 upto 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date: 07/06/2022
- Exam Held on: 04/09/2022
- Admit Card Available: 3 weeks Before Exam
NDA II Age Limit
- Candidate Not be Born Before 02/01/2004
- Candidates Not be Born After 01/01/2007
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NDA II Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
NDA 2/2022 Educational Qualifications:
1. For the Army Wing of NDA:-12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates in the 12th grade under the 10+2 school education pattern or an equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA II 2022 Selection Process :
Every phase of the NDA selection round is mandatory to clear for every candidate. Here are the rounds of selection that one has to clear:
- Written Exam by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- SSB Interview (Service Selection Board) etc.
- Medical tests etc.
The final selection is done on the basis of the marks scored in the NDA Written Examination and SSB Interview etc. You have to perform better in both (Written Exam & Interview) to clear the All India Merit List. Here are details about the NDA Written Exam.
NDA Written Exam Paper Pattern:
|Paper 1||Mathematics||300||2 ½|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||2 ½|
- All the questions would be asked in objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Language of Paper: Hindi and English.
- For Mathematics: One will be given 2.5 marks for each correct answer.
- For GAT: One will be given 4 marks and each correct answer.
- There is a negative marking on both papers, 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
NDA Written Exam Syllabus :
The Syllabus of the NDA is broad and hard to cover. There are two papers in the NDA Written Exam. One has to prepare for the Mathematics and GAT. GAT stands for General Ability Test. The GAT consists of the following subjects.
- Indian Polity
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
Physical eligibility in NDA:
The NDA physical requirement is:
- Candidate height must be 157cm or more than that.
- Chest expansion should be 5cm or more than that.
- The candidate should not have a knock knee problem.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Candidate must have proper BMI (Body Mass Index) etc.
Weight in NDA:
The weight of the candidate for the National Defense Academy must be standard. here the word standard means BMI which is Body Mass Index, You should check the BMI rate of your body. The weight of the candidate must be good as per their body height. there is 10% relaxation for the body weight if you are underweight or overweight.
Eyesight required in NDA Selection:
Eyesight could be the minor reason for rejection of your career but it is common in NDA. Most candidates get a rejection because of their weak eyesight. If you are a Defence Aspirant, you should know there are so many Parameter by which defence personnel checks the eyesight of the Candidate in your medical and physical test.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
For the flying branch of the defence either its Indian Air force, Indian Navy or Indian Army you cannot wear glasses.
- Pilots must have better colour vision, near visual acuity of 20/30 without correction, and distance visual acuity of no worse than 20/70 in each eye.
- Correctable to 20/20 and meet other refraction, accommodation, and astigmatism requirements.
If you have weak eyesight. you cannot join the following branches of the Indian Armed Forces:
- If you have weak eyesight you cannot become a front-line soldier.
- You can join other branches of the Army like the education department, finance, logistic, etc.
- But your eyesight must be correct after wearing glasses.
Indian Air Force
- Same procedure for the Air force also. You cannot become a fighter pilot or fighter helicopter pilot in the IAF, you can join the flying branch as a cargo pilot, glasses are allowed in this.
- Or you can join other branches of the IAF like the education department, canteen department, finance or logistic, etc.
- Indian navy follows the very strict rules for eyesight and internal fitness of candidates while recruiting. With weak eyes, you cannot join the flying branch of the Indian navy.
- You can join the Navy educational department, navy architecture, naval ship design, finance or logistic, etc.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|