This is very positive news in this covid situation that UPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 400 officers in the Army, Navy, Airforce, and Indian Naval Academy. So this is a good opportunity for every 12th passed student. Just apply from upsc.gov.in before the last date. UPSC Conducted this NDA Examination twice a year. So if you miss one chance then you can improve in another chance.
UPSC NDA II 2021 Notification:-
|Exam name||NDA 2 2021|
|Qualification||Class 12th with 60% marks- For Army|
PCM in 12th with 60% Marks- For Navy, Airforce, and INA
|Age limit||16.5 to 19 years|
|Marital status||Unmarried (male)|
|Height||157.2 to 162.5 CM|
|Examination conducted by||Union public service commission|
|Notification||9th June 2021- 29 June 2021|
|Exam date||5th September 2021|
- Online Application Begins: 9th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29 June 2021
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the examination
- NDA 2/2021 Exam Date: 5th September 2021
- Declaration of Result: November 2021
Important Liks for UPSC NDA II 2021:-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the candidate who wants to appear for the examination. They must start their preparation. The competition in this field is getting high day by day. You can check the complete details of the Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, and syllabus, etc in the given article below:
NDA II 2021 Selection Process:
After the submission of the application. Candidates will get Admit Card and will appear for the Written Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. All the candidates who would qualify for this exam will proceed for the SSB Interview and then the Medical examination etc. In an easy way, The selection would be like:
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Required Eligibility Criteria:
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Airforce, Navy, and INA:- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old.
- Candidates must be born between 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any caste or religion.
- The age limit is the same for all the categories
- The application fee will be paid online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs.100 for all candidates.
- SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ ORs/ NCO’s will be exempted from the fee.
- Online fees will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through Challan of SBI bank.
UPSC NDA II 2021 exam pattern
After NDA 2 2021 Notification, you need a Exam pattern and syllabus to study properly.
- NDA 2021 exam will be conducted offline.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All the questions in the question paper will be of multiple choice type.
- The exam will have 300 marks in Mathematics, 600 marks in GAT, and 900 marks in SSB interview.
- The entire examination of NDA will be of 180 marks.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- NDA 2021 exam will be in both Hindi and English. (Except for the English part)
- The exam will consist of two papers of Mathematics and General Ability Test.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the table below:
|Written exam||Subject||maximum marks||Number of questions||Period|
|Question paper 1||Mathematics||300||120||2:30 Hours|
|Question paper 2||General Awareness||600||150||2:30 Hours|
|The total||900||270||5:00 Hours|
NDA II 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics and GAT
Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, matrices and determination, differential calculus, analytical geometry of two and three dimension, integral calculus and differential equation, statics and probability, vector algebra.
|Topics||No of Questions|
|Matrix and determinates||20-30|
|Analytical geometry related to two and three dimensions||7-10|
|Statistics and probability||5-10|
English: Syllabus will be prepared from the grammar and usage, vocabulary, and language comprehension.
Physics: Physical properties and state of matter, force and momentum, properties of the magnet, work, power and energy, reflection and refraction, spherical mirror and lances, modes of transference of heat, change of state and latent heat, etc.
Here are the few common points to remember for the preparation for the NDA exam:-
- Never move to the NDA preparation without clearing your 12th syllabus.
- Prepare your 12th syllabus and then move to the NDA books which are specially made for the NDA exam.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper as much as you can.
- Make a good plan for the Study and be strict with that.
- I think, to prepare for the NDA, you just have to study for 3-4 hours every day.
- The exam of NDA is easy and it all depends upon your preparation.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the UPSC NDA II 2021 Notification out for 400 Vacancy Apply Now. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW