Territorial Army Eyesight Standard 2021 in Medical Examination.
If you are palning to join Territorial Army then you should know about the Territorial Army Eyesight Standard in Medical Examination. Here in this article you will be able to know about Eyesight Standard along with the Physical Measurment and Physical Efficiency test during the Medical test after SSB Interview.
Why good Eyesight Required in TA:-
As an army officer it is required, eyesight should be healthy and you see everything around you clearly. An Army officer have to be very attentive during the incounter or any hactic situation. If your eye is not healthy, so how cam you perform your duty well. That’s why Armed forcess decided eyesight standerd, Below you can see how much your eye should be healthy if you want to join Territorial Army 2021.
Territorial Army Eyesight Standard 2021
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
If you do not have the required eyesight, you can appear for Lasik Surgery for the eyesight correction, here are some criteria for the Lasik surgery. You can click on the link given below to check that.
Body Measurement required in territorial Army India:
Here are the checks that are done before you appear for the test. One must match all the criteria that are required to clear:
- The height of the candidate should not be less than 157cm.
- You should have a Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turned in the outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection
Medical Examination of Territorial Army India:
In the Medical Examination of territorial Army India, One will appear for these following tests. here is the list of check-ups that one will go through.
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
These are the few tests that one will have to go through. A candidate will also have to appear for the physical fitness Activities. If the candidate is applying for the Soldiers, he will have to clear the Physical Fitness test of the territorial Army India.
If one gets rejected in the Medical Examination of the Indian territorial Army, he can re-apply for the medical test to the Medical Test. if he gets rejected again, there is no way to get back. There are basically two types of rejection in the Indian Armed forces medical Examination. Temporary rejection and Permanent Rejection.
If a candidate has any minor problem that can be corrected within some time. the Medical Board will give you some time to correct that and this is called temporary rejection and one get a permanent rejection from the medical board. he would have one more chance to re-apply to the medical board for the medical tests.
These are all the details regarding the Territorial Army Eyesight Standard 2021. if you have dreamed of joining the Indian military try to stay and fit and healthy. A minor mistake can ruin your career as well as your dreams.
Territorial Army Study Material:-
Why MKC Publication for Territorial Exam Study Material:-
- We have an experienced Team/Teacher for the Preparation of the Territorial Army Study Material.
- We have more than 13 Year of Experience in the defence exam.
- We gave much selection in recent year.
- Our students are oy pride, our main aim to provide the best facility to students who want to join Armed Forces.
- We are dedicated and provide error-free Study Material with the solution to all question.
FAQ (Territorial Army Eyesight Standard)
Yes, it is allowed, but only if your surgery is done after the age of 20 years old. And after the surgery, your eyesight must be 6/6 without any glasses.
Yes, you can appear, but before the SSB Interview your eyesight must be 6/6 or it should not be worse than 6/12.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Territorial Army Eyesight Standard 2021 in Medical Examination. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.