Scope in Defence after 10th:- It is well-known that the Defence sector offers a prestigious life during the service and after retirement as well. Looking at the soldiers in the movies and on TV, almost all of us, at some point of time have wished to wear that Uniform and serve the nation. However, joining the Defence Forces as an officer is not an easy task. One needs to be exceptionally good in academics and physically as well as mentally fit. The Defence Forces are very particular in their selection procedure. They only select the best, considering the harsh conditions the soldiers have to live and work in.
Scope in Defence after 10th:-
Table of Contents
In general, many students ask a common question, How to Join the Indian Armed Forces after the 10th? So, the answer to the question related to the Opportunity to join Indian Armed Forces after the 10th is simple. Now there are so many vacancies for the 10th passed students in Armed Forces. Here is the detail of all the vacancies that you can apply for after the 10th passes.
|Vacancy||Age Limit||Eligible Gender|
|Navy MR||16 to 19||Male|
|Army GD||16.5 to 20||Male|
|Women Military Police||17 to 21.5||Female|
|Airforce Group C||17 to 24||Male|
|SSC GD||17 to 22||Male/Female|
|Indian Coast Guard- DB||17 to 21||Male|
Now Check out the full detail of these vacancy:-
Navy MR Vacancy After 10th:-
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy MR:
|1.||General Knowledge||25||25||30 min|
|2.||Maths & Science||25||25|
- The Examination is divided into two parts. The first is Science and Mathematics. The second part is General Knowledge.
- The Question Paper is divided into four parts and each part consists of 25 Questions each.
- The Time Allotted is 30 Minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections.
- There are four alternatives to every question. That means as a penalty, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
Types of MR Entry
If you’re entering through MR you would be selected Chef, Steward or Sanitary Hygienist, etc. They all are allotted different works. so, let’s look at the Indian Navy MR job profile
they are required to prepare the food for the sailors and officers as per the daily menu for both vegetarian and nonvegetarian. and they have to handle the meat, accounting of ration, etc, they would be also allotted other duties if needed.
They would be required to serve the food in the officer’s mess as a waiter, housekeeping, accounting of funds wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
Hygienist:- They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
Click For more detail:- Navy MR 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, and Selection Process.
Army GD Vacancy (Scope in Defence after 10th):-
The selection of a candidate will be done on the Physical Fitness Test. A candidate will have to appear for the following tests:
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Your body must be physically and mentally fit. To become a part of the Indian Army, candidates are required to meet the below physical criteria:
- Height of the Candidates must be of 167cm.
- The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 77cm.
- Weight of the Candidates should not be less than 50 kg and must be ok as per BMI.
Check Out for More Detail:- Indian Army GD Recruitment Process
Join Women Military Police After 10th:-
Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system of D Grade (33% – 40%) in subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or
equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Women Military Policer GD Age (in years): 17 ½ to 21 years (Born Between 1 Oct 2000 to 1 Apr 2004)
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards
Note:- Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected.
The selection process would be like:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Airforce Group C (Scope in Defence after 10th):-
The Selection of the candidate will be done through phases of selection. One will need to clear the following phases:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Practical Exam as per the requirement of the post.
The Written Exam is mandatory to clear. All the candidates who would clear the written exam will proceed for the Physical Fitness Test and then Practical Exam (if required) etc.
Know More Detail:- Airforce Group C Vacancy Notification 2021 Apply Now.
SSC GD after 10:-
|Category||Male Gen / OBC /SC||Male ST||Female Gen/OBC/SC||Female ST|
|Height||170 CMS||165 CMS||157 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-80 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||5 KM in 24 Minutes||5 KM in 24 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes|
- Candidates will be eligible for long jump and high jump after qualifying for the race.
- SSC will give all the candidates only three chances to qualify in the long jump and high jump events.
- Candidates could not appeal against disqualification in the race and other events. However, they can appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE and MT before the Appellate Board.
- There will be no chest measurement for female candidates under SSC physical test. The female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PE and MT will be rejected.
- Candidates who are drug-addicted will be disqualified from SSC GD physical endurance and measurement test.
Selection Process of SSC GD 2021:
The Selection of the candidates will be done through the three phases of selection. One will have to appear for the following phases of selection to get shortlisted for the All India Rank.
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination etc
Know More Detail:- SSC GD Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria
Indian Coast Guard- DB after 10th:-
Selection Procedure:- The selection of recruits is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG.
All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification, and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure.
- Stage I (Written Exam)
- Stage- II (Physical Fitness Test)
- Stage- III (Document Verification, Final Medical Test)
- Stage- IV (Final Document Recheck)
For more detail Click Here:- Indian Coast Guard Navik(GD, DB), and Yantrik 1/2022 Notification.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the scope in Defence after 10th: Best Opportunity to join Indian Armed Forces. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.