Saurabh Sir Invited NDA Selected Students on Saurabh Singh App 3rd July 2021.
UPSC has finally released the NDA Result for the 1/2021 written examination. MKC Congratulate all the selected students, but your journey is not yet over. You have to go through the SSB Interview. Here at Saurabh Singh App, Mr. Saurabh sir is going to live and invited all NDA written exam qualified students to participate free of cost and know-how to prepare for SSB Interview with Saurabh sir and Ex interviewing officer. So just download the Saurabh Singh app.
If anyone wants to join the live Interaction then download the Saurabh Singh App and see the full live video. In this Live interaction with NDA Selected candidates, you will know how they prepared for the NDA Written exam and you can know the strategy and plan to prepare for the NDA exam. Basically, you will know the detailed journey of these selected candidates in this live interaction video.
Saurabh Singh App will cover:-
Saurabh Sir and SSB Expert S.K Singh will assist all the written qualified students for the next round of the selection process which is the SSB Interview. We will talk about-
- How to prepare for NDA SSB
- NDA SSB Process
- What would be cut off
- How to select SSB Center and date
- Tips and tricks for SSB
- Things to carry for SSB
- Overall guidance for the Upcoming SSB Interview
You guys can ask your doubt also with Saurabh Sir and S.K Singh related to SSB Interview. You can join this session free of cost so do not worry about any fees, just download the Saurabh Singh App and book your seat now.
5 Days NDA SSB Interview Selection Procedure
The stage-I has been divided into two different parts, including
Intelligence Test: It is a simple test which is designed to judge logic or analytical aptitude of candidates. Based on their knowledge, intelligence rating ranging from I to V is awarded to candidates. The result is based on the total number of correct answers provided by the candidates.
Picture Perception and Discussion Test: In this test, a picture will be shown to candidates on the screen on which they will be required to perceive correctly. Based on the number of characters in the picture, their age, their mood, and so on, candidates have to write a story. Your perception should be correct. Here, your knowledge, expression, clarity of language (grammatical and logical), and confidence – everything will be considered in this round.
Result passing of stage-I Test: It is a combination of intelligence rating, language, gesture, and overall performance in discussion and complete task. Candidates who qualify this round will be moved to stage-II.
Stage-II Psychological Test
This test includes three different techniques, including psychological tests, group tasks, and personal interview.
Psychological Test: In this round, the psychologist will assess your personality through the inputs that you have given in your answer sheets. This test is all about your mind. Your answers should look like natural responses and not preconceived. Here, you will also have to complete all the SRTs, 60 TATs, and 60 WATs. Various types of books are available that will prepare you for these tasks.
Stage-II GTO Test:
This round is designed to interact with candidates. Each and every action of candidates will be observed here. Be it your body language, mind, or physical and mental qualifies, you should focus on every activity and action. Here, you will have to be confident and cheerful.
This round is all about testing your heart and conducted by the senior and experienced officer of the armed forces. Here, he could ask about your interests in life, your achievements, your feelings for your parents, friends, teachers, and society, and so on. Do not try to hide anything. Just be honest and confident and you will clear this round.
During the final round, the assessments are discussed along with the candidate’s weak qualities as well as plus points. All the candidates will be analyzed in order to see whether they have the qualities to be trained to become an officer. Here, candidates with higher intelligence ratings will get additional credit.
Things To Carry In SSB (NDA 1/2021 SSB Preparation)
- The Call Letter: The Candidate must keep at least three copies of the call-up letter. One should be in the hand at the time of the reporting at the railway station and the rest should be safe with the candidate.
- Copy of the filled form: In some cases like TES &TGC, the Selection Boards sometimes ask for a copy or two of the online form filled with an attested photograph. Also, the candidate must be really careful in reading the instructions when filling the online application form.
- Original Identity Proof: School/College ID cards, Government issued ID cards like PAN, AADHAR, VOTER ID, UPSC ADMIT CARD, DRIVING LICENSE are all acceptable. The candidate has to remember that their ID card must have a photo on it.
- Educational Certificates: The candidate must have at least 4 attested copies and originals of Class 10th mark sheet + Certificate (matriculation certificate), Class 12th mark sheet + Certificate, the mark sheets of semesters they have passed during graduation, and Graduation/Post Graduation degree certificate (if applicable).
- Extra Achievements: The candidate must also carry all the original certificates along with their authenticated copies of NCC, Sports, and Co-Curricular activities in which they have participated/won.
- Photograph: The candidate should carry at least 25 passports-sized and 10 stamps-sized recent photographs with them. People wearing spectacles must be wearing spectacles in their photographs. The photographs should be in either blue/white background.
- Clothing: Three pairs of formal clothes (blazer/tie are optional) with complementing shoes, Two pairs of white shorts and T-shirts (with collar) for men and two pairs of white lower pants and T-shirts (with collar) for women. The candidate must also carry a pair of White PT/Sports shoes along with 3 pairs of white socks.
- Other Clothing: The candidate can also bring woolen clothing with them if the weather demands it. Apart from this, they should not forget civil clothing like night dresses, casuals, undergarments, towels, etc.
- Miscellaneous Items: Grooming kit, slippers, bathing kit, lock and key, and other items of general use should be carried. The candidate can also carry few essential medicines with them if required.
- Uniform: A set of uniforms (according to the season) and a combat dress is also required for the personnel serving in the Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard.
- Adequate Writing Material: The candidate must have at least 4 sets of ball/gel point pens (black and blue) plus a writing pad for the interview process. A rough notebook/ plain white pages can also be taken along.
- Final Check: It is important to tally up the items with that of the items mentioned in the call-up letter.
- Don’t Panic: In any case, if the candidate has forgotten any of the above-mentioned things, they must inform the authorities present in the Selection Centre. However, people at the SSBs are always happy to help. So, no need to get frantic if they forget to carry a pair of socks.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Saurabh Sir Invited NDA Selected Students on Saurabh Singh App 3rd July 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW