Indian Army brings Relationship Bharti 2019 under unit HQ Quota for the post of Soldiers Technician, Soldier (General Duty), and Soldier Tradesman (10th Std, Steward), 8th Std (House Keeper). This online application invites Sons of War Widows/ Ex-servicemen/Servicemen and own brother of servicemen/ex-servicemen including wards of Territorial Army personnel. The recruitment rally under unit HQ Quota of 1 EME centre will commence from 16th October, 2019 – 24th November, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria –Relationship Bharti 2019
Age Limit – Relationship Bharti 2019
- Soldier Technician – 17 years 6 months – 23 years
- Soldier (General Duty) – 17 years 6 months – 21 years
- Soldier Tradesmen (Steward) – 17 years 6 months – 21 years
- Soldier Tradesmen (House Keeper) – 17 years 6 months – 23 years
Educational Qualifications – Relationship Bharti 2019
- Soldier Technician – Candidates who have passed 10+2 examin science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject including physical, chemistry, maths and English.
- Soldier (General Duty) – Matric passed candidates with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in individual subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen (Steward) – Class 10th passed with minimum 33% marks scored in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen (House Keeper)–Class 8th passed with minimum 33% marked scored in individual subject. Transfer certificate along with signature and office stamps of the principal of the school, countersigned by the District Educational Officer.
Documents Required for Recruitment Under Unit HQ Quota -Relationship Bharti 2019
- Candidates should carry Pan Card and Aadhar card to the centre. If not available, copy of the receipt should be carried along as a proof of applying.
- Relationship certificate to be printed on a paper with a Water Mark to be attached as per the new format to prove the relationship.
- Fifteen copies of passport size coloured photographs (3.5 CM x 4 CM) in sky blue background. Computer made photographs will not be accepted.
- Educational Certificates.
- Photocopy of Kindred Roll of Father / Brother or Discharge book in case of Ex- servicemen or Pension book of Mother in case of Son of Widow to verify the particulars of family members.
- Permanent residency certificate issued by DM/SDM/DC/Tehsildar.
- Caste certificate signed by DM/SDM/DC/Tehsildar.
- Death certificate issued by Military Hospital/Registrar of Births and Deaths in case Father/Brother of applicant is no more.
- NCC certificate in case the candidate holds it.
- Character certificate required from School/College Principal/Sarpanch /Ward Master. Character certificate should be valid for one year).
- Character certificate duly signed by Superintendent of Police (SP) of the district. (Certificate should be valid for six months).
- One comprehensive format for affidavit to be designed as per the Appendix.
All the Eligible candidates are required to report at Milkha Singh Stadium of 1 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad at 6 AM on 16 October 2019.
Hope this blog provides you with all the details about Relationship Bharti 2019. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.FOLLOW